IGNORED

My 24 hour sickness nightmare,

bluechef

Two days ago I went for breakfast, at a well known restaurant, I won't name it as i am not 100% sure it here that made me ill, lets  Say 95% Earlier that morning I had eaten some oatmeal and fresh fruit, nothing there risky. I decided on a full English breakfast something I don't eat all that often . When it came up the bacon and sausages were very dry, like they had been cooked off in bulk and reheated to order they were inedible. the black pudding was sour. I didn't much of it as it was horrible.Just paid my and left. The rest of the day I felt groggy and not hungry. I tried an ice cream but could not eat it, I went back to my condo had a vodka and soda, still no change. I fell asleep a few hours later I woke up and was sick every time I tried to drink water I just vomited, This went on all day yesterday and until this morning when the vomiting stopped. I still haven't managed to eat, Only drink water and dose on the bed .After a while it was just a browny redy Liquid. I have had food poisoning and upset stomach before, but this was the worst I have ever felt.

Even in well known restaurants in Pattaya I have found that the sausages are sometimes pasty, I just avoid eating them because there are good chances of catching something bad if they’re not cooked fully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I've only been stomach sick once in Pattaya, my guess from some dodgy seafood. I vomited all night and couldn't eat or drink anything. Luckily I had a thai lady taking care of me.
Pharmacy lady gave me these and I got better.236c7c1158c41448f7121d549459693e.jpg672aff82786b085e2172cf8cacff9135.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Read my trip reports here, thanks:

September 2019November 2019

May 2023November 2023