IGNORED

Cuddle baht

jimmy2sheds

I see many posts with thai ladies saying "cuddle baht" (google translate anyway) anyone know what "cuddle baht" means? 

7 minutes ago, jimmy2sheds said:

I see many posts with thai ladies saying "cuddle baht" (google translate anyway) anyone know what "cuddle baht" means? 

Post the thai version.  Google is both great at times, and very misleading at others.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jimmy2sheds said:

Its a bad translation, but it normally means to save money the times I have seen it.

Yeah, I see it a lot, the facebook translation engine is even worse...

It’s probably a glitch in the software, nobody really seems to know where it comes from.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Often see it on facebook. I think it is where the fb translation logarithm isn't able to translate a number, and instead replaces it with 'cuddle'.

I've always just assumed it meant the money the girl from having a S/T or L/T

On 23/06/2020 at 16:32, jimmy2sheds said:

U P4P

14 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

I've always just assumed it meant the money the girl from having a S/T or L/T

It's not always used in relation to money, or p4p. It is seen in property agents ads where it is used to replace a number for rental fees or selling price.

Also in other posts where it seems to replace a time, or a soi number or district, which is why I think it is used by the translation algorithm to replace a number.

My take on this is that I believe when the translation doesn’t understand a word or character in Thai they replace it with a “#” to show it doesn’t understand.
# can be translated in Thai as press or cuddle.
Only my opinion. All translation services I have seen are shit and seriously change the meaning of most sentences.
I recon my next club is going to be called Cuddle.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 2 years later...

I was in Thailand and often heard this phrase. I think it's something about money, although I'm not sure. I'm not a big Thai speaker)😀

Edited by FosterWest

On 23/06/2020 at 10:32, jimmy2sheds said:

My interpretation is if you want to cuddle after sex.....it will cost you some more baht.  I guess cuddling is no longer free.

5 minutes ago, Lam Chabang said:

My interpretation is if you want to cuddle after sex.....it will cost you some more baht.  I guess cuddling is no longer free.

aftermarket sales?

On 07/07/2020 at 17:17, misteregg said:

or Milk!   :Laugh1:

• Like 1

On 07/07/2020 at 11:17, misteregg said:

Cuddle club! I'd visit!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......