IGNORED

Editorial: Why we cover Pattaya traffic accidents

The Pattaya News

By Adam Judd I occasionally get an email or message asking why we cover traffic accidents or motorbike accidents at The Pattaya News and I wanted to take a moment to explain why we do so. The reasons we do so I believe are not immediately apparent to those who don’t understand. The biggest “pushback” […]

Editorial: Why we cover Pattaya traffic accidents
The Pattaya News

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Take one trip in Thailand and you understand the dangers associated with driving.

And there's me thinking was to bulk out the news and fill space 555

After over 6 yrs about the only thing I am still amazed by is the road antics here..... 

If only they had the will to enforce the laws that already exist... But why would they work harder than they have to ? And the special 7 days they have each year prove they can do their job if they want to...

The other thing that annoys me most of all is foreigners that should know better are possibly some of the worst examples I have seen, and I let them know it. 

Holding my frustration with the Thais though has taken many years of practice and a lot of teeth grinding as I try to shut up ! :Hit_Self: 

Edited by Atlas

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png