IGNORED

Offer to Expats for a stay in Pattaya at The Hideaway

Hideaway

Outstanding value! This guesthouse has a great reputation - mates of mine who have stayed rave about it. I have dined there a few times, decent grub and friendly staff. Yes at the advertised prices, Hideaway is a steal :Clap:

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

took advantage of this a couple weeks ago. room was great, and loved the location- couple minute walk to LK Metro, and also a couple minute walk to Villa Market on second road. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hideaway Promotion

November 2020 until November 2021 

Bookings paid in advance

Full Payment 30 nights and over  = 50% discount      500 baht per night.

Full payment less than 30 nights  = 30% discount      700 baht per night

Initial dates will be required but will be fully flexible and can be adjusted to other dates when travel is possible. 

Date changes may be subject to availability, but any money paid in advance will be good for any future booking at The Hideaway and will include the discount.

All enquiries by email please. [email protected]

This promotion is aimed at customers who know The Hideaway, and know that we will be here at the end of the Covid 19 problem. We do expect cynics to comment that we’ll be taking the money and run. They don’t know us.

(And I wouldn’t know where to run to anyway, I thought about it)

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I've already booked and paid at another hotel for my trip down next month, but I come down to Pattaya every three months so the following trip, I will definitely look into your offer. I walked over and looked at your rooms when I was staying at Boomerang a couple of years ago and was impressed. 

I wonder if @udontony has seen your room discount details since it seems like the sort of great deal he'd like, and he comes down from Udon more often than I do. 

• Like 2

Will check this out as I need to go again soon.

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/08/2020 at 13:27, Garzan said:

Wow! I've already booked and paid at another hotel for my trip down next month, but I come down to Pattaya every three months so the following trip, I will definitely look into your offer. I walked over and looked at your rooms when I was staying at Boomerang a couple of years ago and was impressed. 

I wonder if @udontony has seen your room discount details since it seems like the sort of great deal he'd like, and he comes down from Udon more often than I do. 

On 19/08/2020 at 22:26, udontony said:

Will check this out as I need to go again soon.

Look forward to seeing you guys.