Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Galaxy Suites..

Hey i have done a search on the forum and i cant seem to find a post that tell u the sizes of the rooms with the jacuuzi in it.. Is it just as small as the rooms without jacuzzi's? Plz let me know... I need 2 confirm a book.. Thanx peeps.

24280.png

I believe the Jacuzzi room is actually a separate room adjoined to your room. I think all the rooms are the same size.

All rooms the same size except for the 1 Jacuzzi suite which is another attatched room with the jacuzzi. The regular rooms are fucking tiny-just big enough for the bed.. the bathroom is so small u have to sit on the toilet to have a shower-u can save time though- shit 'n a shower same time? lol :P

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

lol Cheers for the advice... I now booked a mini suite at pattaya bay resort.. apparently it is really good... anyone stayed in Pbr mini suite?

24280.png

• 2 weeks later...
lol Cheers for the advice... I now booked a mini suite at pattaya bay resort.. apparently it is really good... anyone stayed in Pbr mini suite?

Yep been there done that, for the price not bad at all, the room I was in had a slow bath drain but othere than that I liked it well enough that the next time I went I took the Presidential suite.

It's nice and quiet and well kept with a good resturaunt and helpful staff good luck, I hope you enjoy.

Edited by bat123

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

Yep been there done that, for the price not bad at all, the room I was in had a slow bath drain but othere than that I liked it well enough that the next time I went I took the Presidential suite.

It's nice and quiet and well kept with a good resturaunt and helpful staff good luck, I hope you enjoy.

can anyone give me a square metre quote on thier rooms.

i'm looking at the amari platinum 25 square metre rooms and they look small.