Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"View New Content" link broken....

rainman333

2 minutes ago, rainman333 said:

since last night, every time I use the link: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/discover/206/

I get the following error page:

This Community is Not Available

Please contact the community owner for assistance.

Saw that earlier today, but been working fine for me for hours now.

Not had any problems myself either today or yesterday.

16 minutes ago, rainman333 said:

I get the following error page:

There was a 5-10 minute outage just under 12 hours ago. If you are getting that error now, clear your browser cache and cookies.

3 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

There was a 5-10 minute outage just under 12 hours ago. If you are getting that error now, clear your browser cache and cookies.

thanks, that worked.  everything is working good now.

• Ru4Real locked this topic