IGNORED

Steak and co ?

PattayaFirstTime

I'm wanting to try some steak, has been a couple of months since I arrived here and haven't had a good one.  Looking around i saw steak and co nearby here on lengkee, tried to look up reviews on this board but don't see anything.

When using search and trying steak and co it just like crashes and gives me errors. Typing in just steak gives me too much so I figured i'll try a new topic.

I saw the menu prices and it's expensive for thai prices but normal for NY prices. Saw reviews outside of this forum but wondering if anyone here has tried it, if it's worth it, good place to eat, or have any other recommendations around the pattaya area to have a nice steak.

Would be appreciated.

Been there a couple of times, like you say not cheap, but very good steaks. Also looks quite classy inside, I was surprised to see such a classy joint in Soi Lengkee. It wasn't very busy when I went but I think that's due to their location, if they were situated in a more central location I think they would be far busier. I will go back there in the future.

• Like 1

When you do your search select 'FIND RESULTS IN: Content Title Only'  and search for 'steak' - then loads of useful ones come up. Here's one 76 pages long on Steak & Co...

Edited by shagwell
  • Like 2

this thread has a considerable number of posts

When it comes to my favorite steak places, I love but seldom eat beef, I find Steak &Co, Beefeaters etc all to be good, but there are some higher end places that I like better. Cafe de Amis, Au bon Coin (French but has some great steak offerings, The Royal Cliff Grill Room are all at a higher level and yes are also more expensive. You and a friend could easily drop 4000 without trying real hard. Like I said, I do not do those very often.

Also, The Bull over on 3rd Road has good food at more reasonable prices. I have never tried their steak offerings, but others have made favorable comments.  

• Like 2

Thanks for the information. Will check out the recommendations and read up the other threads too.

5 hours ago, shagwell said:

Been there a couple of times, like you say not cheap, but very good steaks. Also looks quite classy inside, I was surprised to see such a classy joint in Soi Lengkee. It wasn't very busy when I went but I think that's due to their location, if they were situated in a more central location I think they would be far busier. I will go back there in the future.

I like the rooms they offer

• 2 years later...

Me and a friend of mine tried this place today and we were very impressed. I had one of the best ribeyes I’ve ever had. It was just perfect. 

It’s hard to rank it with Beefeaters. They’re both amazing and I’ll continue to visit both.

• Like 2

I was quite happy when I dined at Steak & Co, had the ribeye as well. There was some confusion when I was given mushroom soup instead of mushroom sauce, but as the painter Bob Ross used to say "it was a happy accident", as the soup was very tasty.

4 hours ago, cantthrowwhenaway said:

thats not bad at all actually compared to back in the states.

Indeed! And that particular place is, imho, awesome :10of10Score:

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 year later...

Australian grass fed ribeye with and excellent blue cheese sauce at Steak&Co.

image.thumb.jpeg.30cf8b361bf38e3e9f4dbc14015495fc.jpeg

• Like 3