Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for 1 bedroom Apartment with seaview in jomtien

eddysacc

Hi there,

My name is kim and I am looking for a condo for  rent for us 3 (my wife and our 5 months old baby)

We would like to move in on 05 may 2020

If you are intrested in renting out to normal people who would take good care of your condo, give me a call or let us message in WhatsApp or line.

True 0842156525

Kim

13 hours ago, eddysacc said:

Hi there,

My name is kim and I am looking for a condo for  rent for us 3 (my wife and our 5 months old baby)

If you are intrested in renting out to normal people who would take good care of your condo, give me a call or let us message in WhatsApp or line.

True 0842156525

Kim

I have two 1 bedroom condo in VT2B Jontien (not sea few).

Take a look on my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Left click on photo for more photos.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hey mate,

Better to go to the condos and have a look, there will be heaps advertised inside.... I had one at VT5, was good, 15K Baht a month, but that was some years ago now, possibly cheaper in current climate.

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

18 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Thank you for the link.

The Agents are looking for long term tenants and we are still searching for a condo.

Actually we have got an open ticket with Turkish Airlines and are waiting to get a flight back home. The situation in Turkey does not look very promising at the moment I guess.

Does anybody have some ideas when Turkish airlines could operate international flight to Thailand again?

Nobody can answer that question definitely not May and probably not June so renting for 3 months is probably your most viable option even if you get out earlier. You May just be limiting some good options by asking for a sea view.

9 hours ago, eddysacc said:

Thank you for the link.

The Agents are looking for long term tenants and we are still searching for a condo.

Actually we have got an open ticket with Turkish Airlines and are waiting to get a flight back home. The situation in Turkey does not look very promising at the moment I guess.

Does anybody have some ideas when Turkish airlines could operate international flight to Thailand again?

Have you contacted your embassy?

According to this article there was a repatriation flight on the 23rd

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1905335#cxrecs_s

There was no way for you to get it?

On 27/04/2020 at 18:38, eddysacc said:

Hi there,

True 0842156525

Kim

firstly you need to look for sqm not 1 bedroom as they can be as small as 35sqm not good for 3 pax .a studio at 50+ sqm will be better than that.

Try bhat and sold if you want direct from owner here er studios to 2 bedrooms https://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?property-type[]=2272&rent_buy[]=rent&c=1095&pr_from=&pr_to=25000&bedroom-min=0&bedroom-max=2&furnished=2280&top=1&ca=1

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Just found out that there are some nice 48sqm studios in View talay 6 next to central festival for 20k baht on a monthly rent.

Would that be a good offer?

Edited by eddysacc

44 minutes ago, eddysacc said:

Just found out that there are some nice 48sqm studios in View talay 6 next to central festival for 20k baht on a monthly rent.

It’s usually expensive because of the location but will, obviously, be quiet now. Standard of condo varies a lot. A few agencies operate inside the building.

Walking Street side better than Central Festival side. Higher floor best to be further from street noise.

Try to push price down to 15k but 20k isn’t bad if it’s a nice condo.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 hours ago, eddysacc said:

Mmmmm there asking 20K and your asking if offering 20k is ok  i dont know how to answer that for you. 

Any how or a short term contract or month to month 20k is ok ( pre covid 19) for a good room . I paid 16k for 14th floor Walking Street side for 6 months good room but no extras.

So  as mentioned you want Walking Street facing  or if central facing  you want to be above 15th floor min  or your looking at  a wall or car parking and might have issues with there exhaust  dust and noise .

You will need to look for what it included as well as cost can add up there and how well it is  furnished so go and compare as many as you can from the 6 to 8 shops on 3rd floor to start with,

Things to check wifi/internet  some won't  have it included . 

Is the Cable TV included as if the owner hasn't paid for his subscription at 300 baht per month  as for you to connect yourself  via juristic office will cost 500 connection fee + 500 per month. otherwise  your watching local TV channels only 

Electric is it  government rate FYI  normally is for all in VT6. water will be 40 baht per unit from  recollection, + a washing machine is a bonus  

This one look nice i am sure they will take 20k for it now even short term  https://www.bahtsold.com/view/view-ta-lay6-to-rent-369942

Edited by talung66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, eddysacc said:

Has it a seaview as you indicated? I would not be prepared to offer that amount. IMHO they are way above the current market rates. There is a significant over supply situation in Pattaya and the Covid-19 has excaberated it. So my adivce take your time to look around and you will be surprized as to what you can get. Also, if possible deL direct with owners as agents add to the costs. 

Edited by Jarrod2518

6 hours ago, eddysacc said:

Just found out that there are some nice 48sqm studios in View talay 6 next to central festival for 20k baht on a monthly rent. Would that be a good offer?

First these 48 sqm include walls and the big terrace about 10 sqm. That means that the inside is in fact about 36 sqm only...

Most people prefer south side of VT6 for the view, but that means the terrace is unusable during the afternoon because of the strong sun on it. Many units have big white roler blind to protect from this sun... and cut the view.

Not difficult to find VT6 rooms in the 13-17'000 B range (even here https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/projects/view-talay-6-xvkegu) but can certainly got a lower price now thanks to Covid-19.

I got an 100 sqm corner room with sea view for 23k for a month. 

Thanks for the great advice, I really appreciate that.

Edited by eddysacc
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, eddysacc said:

I got an 100 sqm corner room with sea view for 23k for a month

Well done, further info would be appreciated. Where the number of bedrooms/ bathrooms etc? Thanks

Edited by Jarrod2518
Typpo

10 minutes ago, eddysacc said:

I got an 100 sqm corner room with sea view for 23k for a month. 

Thanks for the great advice, I really appreciate that.

13 minutes ago, Jarrod2518 said:

Well done, further info would be appreciated. Where the number of bedrooms/ bathrooms etc? Thanks

yes plus floor number and  beach road or secondroad facing 

It is middle floor beach road facing. It's a wonderful view from the wide balcony.

The corner room has 1 bath room, 1 sleeping room and a kitchen room. The living room is pretty huge in my Impression.

I understood the owner that there are many room available at the moment. Mostly studio rooms starting from 15 to 16k a months.

Maybe it would be a good time to move here to VT6 for some people as rates seem to be discounted. If anybody is interested I could mail you the owner's name. The estate Agents here seemed to ask for much higher rates.

Chok dee.