IGNORED

Grand Bella Hotel begins Covid-19 testing of at risk groups in Pattaya, 200 a day

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- The Grand Bella hotel, as we mentioned in previous articles and can be found below, has turned one of its buildings into a field hospital for patients under investigation or suspected to have Covid-19. They have begun to test 200 high risk exposure people a day as of this morning, with the goal to […]

The post Grand Bella Hotel begins Covid-19 testing of at risk groups in Pattaya, 200 a day appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

As they seem to think this a Farang disease I wonder if that puts all of us in line for a free test?

What type of test?   I'd be more interested in getting the 'serology' (antibody) test, but I suspect this is the RT-PCR test (nose or mouth swab).   The anti-body tests are still in the development stage and thus very limited testing available from what I understand.  Detecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus would be useful, but I'd like to know if I had anti-bodies in case the RT-PCR test came back negative.   Unless I develop symptoms, I'll wait for the blood tests. 

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

3 hours ago, timbota said:

....................  Unless I develop symptoms, I'll wait for the blood tests. 

It's optional?

2 hours ago, Edge said:

It's optional?

Options have consequences.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!