IGNORED

Pattaya preparing for city closure on April 9th

The Pattaya News

Pattaya –Pattaya City is preparing for a 24 hour closure manned by multiple checkpoints on April 9. The Banglamung District Chief Amnart Charoensri revealed this afternoon that Pattaya ( In Banglamung district ) has the top number of confirmed cases at 30 in Chonburi. “Many of the confirmed cases in Pattaya are foreigners who were […]

The post Pattaya preparing for city closure on April 9th appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

What's the point for 24 hours?

4 minutes ago, tez4life said:

What's the point for 24 hours?

24 hours a day for at least 21 days from Thursday it says. 

14 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

24 hours a day for at least 21 days from Thursday it says. 

Thanks I didn't click the article. I'm getting pissed off now I'm meant to fly 15th may but the bell ends at Etihad still not cancelled flight. Not knowing what's gonna happen is destroying my head

Edited by tez4life

How are you supposed to do visa extensions then?  I take it Jomtien will be off-limits.

1 minute ago, wadman said:

How are you supposed to do visa extensions then?  I take it Jomtien will be off-limits.

Seems like there will be exceptions, going to immigration might be one of them.

2 minutes ago, wadman said:

Online apparently..... Never had it work in all the time it has been available..... 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 minutes ago, wadman said:

depends on your starting point. unless you stay on the dark side there appear to be no checkpoints on route to jomtien

Just now, striderman said:

depends on your starting point. unless you stay on the dark side there appear to be no checkpoints on route to jomtien

I can't make heads or tails of the map posted.  So it looks like from Central Pattaya to Jomtien immigration is allowed?

Just now, wadman said:

I can't make heads or tails of the map posted.  So it looks like from Central Pattaya to Jomtien immigration is allowed?

yes, 

the map is not great but i can understand it and there will be no problem unless things change

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, wadman said:

Actually quite a bit more area north of Central Pattaya and south of Jomtien, if the map is accurate. It encompasses the length of the road running parallel to the railroad.
fb_img_15862348604731866936304220122793.jpg

The above map compresses the scale. A screenshot from Google Earth gives you a better idea of how large an area this effects. The waypoints North and South mark the ends of the railroad.
Screen Shot 04-07-20 at 05.13 PM.JPG

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thanks 3

• Ru4Real locked this topic