IGNORED

Want to Buy Used Music CDs

Yabusaki

Aloha,

Does anyone have old/used music CDs want to sell? I want to down load music into my cellphone for exercises!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

Maybe try posting this question on an Internet forum targeting men whose prime hobby is sex with Thai prostitutes? You’d probably get more replies.

Good luck.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

PS. Not meant to be nasty. Was just surprised at the request. I see you’re a genuine guy from your previous posts. 

But it’s a puzzling request. Wouldn’t it be more convenient, and cheaper, just to download music from the internet? Almost everything you could want is available nowadays, and much of it for free (can convert YouTube vids to mp3 online for free) or next to nothing.

I sold about 300 old CDs a few months ago for 1000 baht. Broke my heart.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

I see from your location that you are in Pattaya, so this may not help. But should you ever be in Bangkok, Dasa Book Cafe on Sukhumvit between Sois 26 and 28 sells them. It is primarily a secondhand book shop, but they also have secondhand CD's. You can also download a list of what's in stock and they will ship to any postal address in Thailand.

its cool having the original stuff that came out phyisically on cd as a collection, 

I have heaps of vinyl too.

but if you’re playing it on your phone , 

just get Spotify or like Tomtit said,

use YouTube ? 

2 minutes ago, thisisdre said:

its cool having the original stuff that came out phyisically on cd as a collection, 

I have heaps of vinyl too.

but if you’re playing it on your phone , 

just get Spotify or like Tomtit said,

use YouTube ? 

An example of what is on YouTube

On 10/03/2020 at 10:49, Yabusaki said:

Aloha,

Does anyone have old/used music CDs want to sell? I want to down load music into my cellphone for exercises!

If they are going on your cellphone from CDs, then you obviously have the technical expertise to "rip" the CDs. Going with that assumption, why not put a torrenting program (my favorite is qbtorrent) and download however much music as you want, and already converted to a computer/cellphone playable format? You're in Thailand, you will not get a nasty letter from the music industry about being a bad person. Qbtorrent has a search function that can be enabled, so what I do is just search on "mp3" and see if there are any artists listed that I want to listen to.

(however, that is the way I used to do it. Now I have Spotify installed on my phone and home computer and I get all the music I could possibly want. Some of it is even in curated "exercise" channels.)