IGNORED

Highchair & Cot/Playpen Wanted

Daveo

Get yourself down to that second hand place in Syborghouse. A lot of falang buy there Tilak them before they go home ,thinking they are doing right , As soon as the Boyfriend has gone the goods go for sale ,, :D

where is it. ????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 7 years later...

I am also looking for a Playpen.   Looked at Big C and Lotus/Tesco but they have only swinging cradles and not playpens that sit on floor.  Where in Pattaya would I look for new or used Playpen?  Thanks for the help.

Mothercare in Royal Garden Plaza on the 2nd floor, failing that you can order it from Mothercare website in BKK and they will deliver to Pattaya

The more the cash, the better the gash

Mothercare in Royal Garden Plaza on the 2nd floor, failing that you can order it from Mothercare website in BKK and they will deliver to Pattaya

Agree but horrendously expensive when compared to the prices in the UK. I bought a new pushchair (Maclaren) top of range in the UK for around 10,000 Baht and one similar in Mothercare Pattaya was around 18,000 Baht. Incidently bought a Playpen in Mothercare Pattaya and that cost 4,000 Baht and in the UK could have bought the same spec for 1500 Baht in the UK.

Cheapest Playpen was almost 6000 baht at Mothercare.  Went to Central Festival Department Store, 4th floor,  and found a good basic Playpen for less than 3000 baht. Mothercare does seem very overpriced.

Archived