IGNORED

Nirin condo

gshock

Hello, i am writing on the off chance that someone has contact details of rental or leasing company's that are willing to rent a nirun property for 1 month. I know the property are not the best but have a bed , big TV shower and big swimming pool usually at a third of the cost of other condos. Any help is appreciated . thanks in advance. Jim

Don’t know if he’d rent for a month?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks davidge I was told to try nurin condo as they are on a par with view talay 2 with similar facilities for a quarter of the price . i only use the room to relax and take lady friends back for a few beers and laughs.If anybody has contact details of a rental company inside building I would be a happy camper. I tried online and even looked at agodo with not much luck.

The condo davidge was showing looked like it needed a bit of work and I am looking for a holiday home for a month.

I have lived in view talay 2 for several years but looking to not only save money but too move closer to third road so getting the quiet while still close to the action. thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, gshock said:

Thanks davidge I was told to try nurin condo as they are on a par with view talay 2 with similar facilities for a quarter of the price . i only use the room to relax and take lady friends back for a few beers and laughs.If anybody has contact details of a rental company inside building I would be a happy camper. I tried online and even looked at agodo with not much luck.

The condo davidge was showing looked like it needed a bit of work and I am looking for a holiday home for a month.

I have lived in view talay 2 for several years but looking to not only save money but too move closer to third road so getting the quiet while still close to the action. thanks in advance.

Honestly, Nirun is a long way from the standard of VT2. A very long way!

It’s cheap, yes - but for a reason. If you want to save some money you could try VT1. Quite close to VT2, not as good as VT2 but better than Nirun. (If you were brought up in a Glasgow tenement in the 50’s you’ll probably recognise Nirun :P)

I think @Daveo from Canterbury Tales has a unit at Nirun as well.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

45 minutes ago, gshock said:

Hello, i am writing on the off chance that someone has contact details of rental or leasing company's that are willing to rent a nirun property for 1 month. I know the property are not the best but have a bed , big TV shower and big swimming pool usually at a third of the cost of other condos. Any help is appreciated . thanks in advance. Jim

Hello,  I could rent the Nirun condo for 1 or 2 months. ...Rent:  5,700 baht for one month PLUS  you pay your own electric and Nirun Water/service fee (450 + water usage)...I will hold a refundable deposit of 6,000.  You will get that back the day you leave after we settle up the last electric/water bill... When do you need it ??   Have you ever been to Nirun ??   Call or write me if you want to see inside or talk...Thanks