Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Neungs Pies

Neungs pies who used to be off soi arunothai then moved to the darkside have opened a satellite shop on Soi Aruothai. Near the first soi on the right off Pattaya klang. Hot a frozen pies, pasties, sausage rolls and some bread plus sausages and bacon. Open every day except Sunday from 10-5. Just ate a beef and onion pie and it was as good as ever.

• Thanks 2

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Thanks for the heads up on the new location. The old was a stones throw from the house I'm renting so was a bit sad when they pulled up stakes and moved to the darkside. Map from their FB page of their new satellite location.

86392084_1523951521062073_1924072364228739072_n.jpg

• Like 2

I rent in the next subsoi and would get there in under a minute.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Small shop happy she is back in the neighborhood 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

16 hours ago, Ron Rat said:

Neungs pies who used to be off soi arunothai then moved to the darkside have opened a satellite shop on Soi Aruothai. Near the first soi on the right off Pattaya klang. Hot a frozen pies, pasties, sausage rolls and some bread plus sausages and bacon. Open every day except Sunday from 10-5. Just ate a beef and onion pie and it was as good as ever.

Is the new shop close to where the old shop was?

I realise you’re trying to 

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for the heads up on the new location. The old was a stones throw from the house I'm renting so was a bit sad when they pulled up stakes and moved to the darkside. Map from their FB page of their new satellite location.

86392084_1523951521062073_1924072364228739072_n.jpg

Really helpful post with actually pointing out where the Op was trying to reference. I’m still trying to figure out what the OP means when he typed ‘Hot a frozen pies, etc etc”

With bloody auto correct ever present nowadays I really wish BM’s would proof read their posts, it would save so much trouble. 

She still operates out of her shop on the Darkside. Soi 13 off Soi KhaoNoi just past the Black Sheep Bar.

image.png

20 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I realise you’re trying to 

Really helpful post with actually pointing out where the Op was trying to reference. I’m still trying to figure out what the OP means when he typed ‘Hot a frozen pies, etc etc”

With bloody auto correct ever present nowadays I really wish BM’s would proof read their posts, it would save so much trouble. 

My guess is the "a" is "and", so she has hot and frozen pies for sale.

Think some of the odd wording we see on occasion in posts is when voice to text is used. It's gotten very good, but sometimes the output can get a bit garbled.

32 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Is the new shop close to where the old shop was?

Old shop was on an alley off Arunotai 11, about 500m from the new shop's location.

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Old shop was on an alley off Arunotai 11, about 500m from the new shop's location.

So what Soi is the new shop on?

Pies fresh out of the oven only 65bht.

image.png

The pies and pasties are better. Sausage rolls are a little dry.

image.png

2 hours ago, jimboh said:

What are her sausage rolls like, never had a good one in Pattaya and really love them in UK?

The sausage rolls are not really all that have a strange taste .

But the pies /pasties are pretty decent for Thailand and the prices charged .

• Like 2

Pics of the new satellite shop. Intersection in the background is Klang and Aurontai.
P2230002.jpg

P2230004.jpg

I was all set to buy a pie last night, but was disappointed to find out they're closed on Sundays and 5pm every other day.
P2230005.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu

Who ate all the pies... Stopped in around noon and watched the last of today's special walk out the door.
P2240006.jpg

It's fairly tight quarters inside. With me, three other customers and the cashier, not much room for any more.
P2240002.jpg

P2240005.jpg

Managed to snag myself a chicken bacon, and a chicken mushroom. Just finished the CM. Very tasty. I'm afraid their new shop is not going to do my waistline any favors.
P2240010.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Stopped in around noon and watched the last of today's special walk out the door.

Happens all the time only a limited number available.