IGNORED

Unable to access the forum from Chrome or Tapatalk

singalong

I'm unable to access the forum from either Tapatalk or Chrome. Tapatalk does not give any errors just fails to load but Chrome gives a 403 error. I've cleared duchess etc to no avail.

I am now accessing the forum on Opera with three opera VPN set to Europe. My current location is India and this is happening on both my Android phone as well as my MacBook where Safari is not able to access either.

Please let me know what the issue is, maybe it's region based?

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Using chrome no issue; other sites have been getting 403s all day for individuals based on location. Looks like an Invision/CDN issue rather than site specific.

Even I'm facing the same issue since yesterday afternoon .  Unable to access the forum on my laptop...tried chrome, Firefox and Opera but still get 403 error. 

However I'm able to access the forum using chrome on my mobile... Seems strange.  I'm from India..

Edited by mogli33

I finally got onto the site by turning off wi fi and going on 4g data .Also I am using Chrome and in Phnom Penh , Cambodia 

13 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

I finally got onto the site by turning off wi fi and going on 4g data .Also I am using Chrome and in Phnom Penh , Cambodia 

Same here.  My laptop is connected to Wi-Fi and I'm not able to connect to PA from the laptop.  But I'm able to access from my phone which is using 4G data. 

• Like 1

I’m on Tapatalk and having no problems. Must be a location thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to provide some feedback, after a few days of the 403 error, I contacted one of the mods by e-mail. He made me aware of the VPN work around. A general alert e-mail would have been nice from PA. Just saying.

I was trying to come in with Firefox and I am in Thailand. I fired up my VPN and spoofed a US IP. No problems and still using Firefox.

Edited by ChiFlyer

I use Opera and like it very much But Tapatalk to me is shit freezes all the time I am ready to shit can it May be great for others but not me

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Guys PLEASE READ the error notification at the top of every page. We even made it red - it’s hard to miss.

This is an Invision issue, affecting all their forums not just us and is out of our hands until they fix it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• whitespider - RIP locked this topic