Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WiFi at airport?

cheaper charles

There is some bars who have a free internet

other solutions :you find the club class salon of major airline , you sit outside and connect yourself to the free wifi of the airline......

If you are still outside the immigration you there was an option wifi by the post office on the top floor last month ( Jan 2009 )

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

a friend was just there with a brand new Compaq laptop & he could get connected to their WiFi but could not get any data thru

I find the same problem with the nearest shopping mall here, fuckers advertise free internet but I can't get shite over it either on a lappy or my mobile with WiFi

i was there two weeks ago and asked the information desk about wi-fi, and they answered me that it "was a problem with it". beside it, it's really hard to find wi-fi(not even in starbucks).

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"

I was also told to go "to the Post Office" (late Dec 2008). Not sure if that's what I found, but I did find a cyber cafe in the far right hand corner of the Departure Terminal (4th). You buy a code to use on their terminals, so not sure of that if they have something to use with WiFi on the laptop/phone. Did see people with laptops in the area but not sure if they had connections.

Seems quite normal these days in airports: It's the epicenter of "let's-squeeze-'em-while-we-can" after all :-)

Edited by koenig

FFS!!! Why bring lap top on holiday? Isn't a holiday to get away from said thing? How would a computer fare on the beach at Ko Larn for instance when you're sloshing in the surf?

Rant over :Good_Post:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

FFS!!! Why bring lap top on holiday? Isn't a holiday to get away from said thing? How would a computer fare on the beach at Ko Larn for instance when you're sloshing in the surf?

Rant over :Rant1:

Good for chillin' in the morning for an hour or two whilst drinking your coffee and essential for picking up intel from time to time...Don't like accessing monger sites in cyber caf's

Other than that - you're quite right...