IGNORED

Irish Man found deceased in Pattaya condo

The Pattaya News

Pattaya –An Irish man was found dead in a room at a condominium in Pattaya last evening. Major Thanin Kanpai of the Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident last night at a local condominium. Police, emergency responders and The Pattaya News arrived at the room where it was locked from inside. Inside they […]

The post Irish Man found deceased in Pattaya condo appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

That’s sad news , been dead for few days , that’s why it is important to message daily  to who is closest to you , to let them know you are alright... 

RIP to Peter and condolences to his family and friends . 

2 hours ago, jocky king said:

That’s sad news , been dead for few days , that’s why it is important to message daily  to who is closest to you , to let them know you are alright... 

RIP to Peter and condolences to his family and friends . 

Or use a service that sends an email to next of kin if you dont login everyday, or period you choose.

I think one is called 'email from the dead' or something similar.

5 hours ago, rog555 said:

Or use a service that sends an email to next of kin if you dont login everyday, or period you choose.

I think one is called 'email from the dead' or something similar.

Didn’t know that ... Very useful . But I communicate with my three daughters daily . They will know if I don’t answer . 

• Like 2