IGNORED

House we are building

AlantheBuilder

https://forum.pattaya-addicts....Do=findComment#comment-4873174

Www.alanthebuilder.com

As we might be building in Central Thailand soon thought Id post this .3b4c27054e3acae349e75f268cc13293.jpgbd1679b8a00efab199f41ee1374f2b5e.jpg187d16521de0334318d721ede00fef74.jpg75948fe94c74524a4fc32932a4cb6048.jpg9e75a43514a77510d67362f1636b5935.jpgd785b3d82aa9376db12e53f98fb2898c.jpga25685c645968bd3bb29cfc89411b5b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Really nice pictures, looks good. Always wondered the price of building from scratch over there.

20 hours ago, mattl3 said:

Really nice pictures, looks good. Always wondered the price of building from scratch over there.

https://teakdoor.com/construction-in-thailand/

This is a great forum for insight to building costs/pitfalls of having a house built here....my build (5 years ago) is in there :ThumbUp6:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alan,  Nice work.

Unlike many site's I have worked on in the UK,  you kept it clean and professional  through this project.

Did you give any thought to conservation of water from the roof's.

On 11/04/2020 at 17:30, Red-Devil said:

Hi Alan,  Nice work.

Unlike many site's I have worked on in the UK,  you kept it clean and professional  through this project.

Did you give any thought to conservation of water from the roof's.

Hello and thanks , we just built this as requested , water off the roof could be a good idea (if the rain comes back) 

We have done water tanks before but not on this house .

Thanks for you input 

Good work again Alan.

image.png

Hello, just curious. How much per sq. Ft. To build?  I built a few homes in Calif. last one was 15 years ago. Then it was $150 per SQ. Ft. Now it’s $250 to $500 USD per sq. Ft.

you building in Thailand? Sewer or septic? City water or well?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 20:18, Thaidive said:

Hello, just curious. How much per sq. Ft. To build?  I built a few homes in Calif. last one was 15 years ago. Then it was $150 per SQ. Ft. Now it’s $250 to $500 USD per sq. Ft.

you building in Thailand? Sewer or septic? City water or well?

Well done! A barely skilled DIYer like myself can always be awed by a 'from the ground up' project like this. PICs were a highlight - hope you'll keep us in the loop when you start the next one!

Im also curious about costs, time from ground break to completion, etc etc - anything you care to share. Also Im assuming one would need a dish of some kind for TV and Internet?

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.