IGNORED

Swiss Food Hotel - Soi Diamond

ironmanoz

I have just booked the Swiss Food hotel on Soi Diamond for my upcoming stay. In particular the rooftop garden suite which has the hot tub on the roof. My question is has anyone stayed in this room?? Im hoping that the jacuzzi and balcony area is private and not open to all to see from other hotels. Im intending to get some outdoor action in that jacuzzi and deck but not if its a public show. Anyone stayed in this room. Thanks.

I stayed there a while ago, December 2013. I could not convince a single girl to use the jacuzzi outside, but I didn't push it that much. You have to fill it and the ground outside is dirty so you get black feet really quick. It was private enough for me but I'm not really shy.

Many girls complained about the stairs(small spiral staircase) that you have to climb to get to the room. The room is large but was pretty basic. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. After hours, you're on your own, you get a code to to unlock the door.

Looking at photos on Agoda, it looks like they got a much better TV and a new bed. The balcony looks the same.

The price was great (1800B in high season), the location is amazing but I like fancier hotels.

The good thing about this place its entrance is 2 steps from the Windmill entrance.... So if you intend to ST a Windmill bg, bring a M size t/shirt that yr ST BG can slip on to pop up to your room for a quickie

Have not stayed in that room but I liked the hotel.   Good staff, easy late access, rooms bigger than some but pretty spartan.   Stairs are ok....not sure about the final flight to the top.