IGNORED

Thai Friendly Subscription, worth it?

Samx

Pre arrival research and while there? Or would you say mandatory lol!

TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

read one of the dozen threads that ask this question. i suggest you search "ThaiFriendly AND premium"
in short: yes, it's worth it if you plan to use it regularly. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Activate the pay level the month your there then canx it when you leave. If your quick to get their line id in the first 2 msgs you can prob get away with not paying for it. But yea I upgraded tinder and TF when I got there although I didn’t use ringer much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've noticed I'm not allowed to message someone if the more popular profiles without premium, so yes it's almost mandatory.

20 hours ago, Samx said:

Pre arrival research and while there? Or would you say mandatory lol!

TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes, it is worth the investment when you get to Pattaya.  Used in conjunction with https://tfmi.wtf/

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Hawan14 said:

I've noticed I'm not allowed to message someone if the more popular profiles without premium, so yes it's almost mandatory.

After you buy premium and let it lapse that message appears more often. Simple algorithm to make you you cough up again.

No I'm not a cheap. I always pay for a subscription but in between the payments I noticed this. Open another account and the popular members are visible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely worth, but the suggestion is to use TF as soon as landed in Thailand as if the girl understand you are not in the ground she will not waste her time to write you back

Inviato dal mio LYA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it's worth it and like others said wait until you get there or the girls will ignore you. You can always cancel it as well.

Edited by randomuserx

2 hours ago, randomuserx said:

yeah it's worth it and like others said wait until you get there or the girls will ignore you. You can always cancel it as well.

Yes, first month can request refund.  

however, if the girls don’t want to cough up their LINE ID within the first 2-3 messages then I don’t bother anyway. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, momo5 said:

Yes, first month can request refund.  

I assume that this applies only  to a yearly subscription, not a monthly?

Also,, it looks like the ability to cancel only appears once you have the premium subscription? As I currently do not see that option in TF.

4 minutes ago, ctp2018 said:

I assume that this applies only  to a yearly subscription, not a monthly?

Also,, it looks like the ability to cancel only appears once you have the premium subscription? As I currently do not see that option in TF.

I’m not sure.  I paid once and requested and received a refund at day 25.  

1 minute ago, momo5 said:

I’m not sure.  I paid once and requested and received a refund at day 25.  

I see. Sort of like a moneyback guarantee, if you were not satisfied? So you end up paying nothing for the premium service?

1 minute ago, ctp2018 said:

I see. Sort of like a moneyback guarantee, if you were not satisfied? So you end up paying nothing for the premium service?

Exactly.  Probably wouldn’t work again unless I used different identifying info.  It’s alright though ... the free service works fine for my needs. 

• Thanks 1

I used it on the free service one time when I was there and just asked for her line straight away but felt like it was pointless once I finally arrived, back home I would browse it like a kid circling the Argos catalog for xmas but when I finally arrived I just wanted to go out and see what I find in the bars etc.

One thing I would say is if you're looking to go on a budget then TF is worth it I guess since you can get 1000 baht ST and with a 200 baht """taxi""" tip. no barfine or LD hassle 

• 7 months later...

Yes. Opens new horizons and gives you a bunch of options. Unfortunately, the first time I was there, I didn’t use it.

The plan for the second time failed because of Covid.

• 5 weeks later...

Its totally worth it just because  the removal of the time limit for messages.

Protip: You can put your Line Id in your profile and get lots of random texts, some are totally worth girls some are kindah meh

I will probably opt for the premium, as it allows me to message many ladies that I could not otherwise message. Opens up many search criteria. For me, waiting 10 minutes is not that big of a deal, but the others are.

Premium is only worth it if you're actually in Thailand and can meet the girls in person.  Unless you're sending them money via PayPal, most of the girls in Pattaya aren't looking for pen pals.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I'd keep the Basic membership when you're not in Thailand, so you can still keep an eye on who's looking for business, flag up some potential targets, but then upgrade to Premium a few weeks before you travel. 

As others have said elsewhere, there's little to be gained from messaging girls until your boots are on the ground - but once you are there then I reckon Premium is worth the extra investment.

Because of covid / low traffic, i thought that TF would offer discount to appeal the nonchalants, instead they applied the "thai logic", make the few people remaining pay for those who are not here anymore. That is now almost all the girls are "popular" and you have to get premium to send messages. 
However i am not concerned, i always paid for  premium, but i know some guys who always used as basic members, and now they are not happy. :D

Edited by mastepriwe

1 hour ago, mastepriwe said:

That is now almost all the girls are "popular" and you have to get premium to send messages.

Yes, I can attest to that. It seems that basic membership allows you to message very few ladies.

fwiw (i copy paste this from an old thread, so i don't have to type it up again):

the question if a profile appears as premium for you or not, depends on YOUR account, not on the girl's account. 
So lady X can be premium for guy A but non-premium for guy B at the same time. No one (except maybe TF, hehe) knows exactly HOW that is decided, but possible factors are: 
- how old is your account
- how many messages have you sent
- have you been premium in the past
- random other stuff

to illustrate: here are 2 screenshots taken at the same time (both accounts are NOT premium accounts of course, otherwise the comparison wouldn't make sense):

image.thumb.png.d8432739f4b3de2fcb462f9bdd3ba0ec.png    vs   image.thumb.png.bdf3e8d19d9619abe1ba21e3cc0ce0bf.png

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

i actually think it depends how long your trip is.

if your trip is a week or 10 days, it's a lot less useful if your vacation is 2 weeks plus.