IGNORED

Youtube Golf Channel

Ping Pong

Gents,

about 2 years ago I started watching golf on youtube and last spring a few of us decided WE could do that. Of course time passed and WE did nothing. So I did something.

I bought a cheap tripod, a power pack and some editing software and went out filming and learning to edit. I use my phone as a camera. I have since upgraded my phone to a quadcam model.

No matter what I do wind noise is a problem.

I'm a newbie. I'm not a natural talking to a camera and it's taken me a good 5 months to come out of my shell. So please be kind if you think I'm not very good - I'm not but I'm trying.

At the moment we are freezing our nuts off in winter playing once a week golf so as you watch the videos you will see my golfing ability tailing off quite dramatically. I'm 4 weeks ahead with my recording so todays video was recorded before christmas. I need this insurance against poor weather, being too busy etc etc

If you take a look and enjoy them or can provide constructive comments and some help I would be very grateful. The only thing I ask is that any activities we get up to here do not appear in the comments. So please keep golf and bar girls in 2 different worlds. I know I don't need to ask for that but we all forget from time to time.

Thankyou

Please have a look. Subscribe and give me a thumbs up as it makes my videos more visible to other people.

• Like 3

I have subscribed and started watching first video.

looks good and well put together. Would add your ease speaking to the camera is good. Bouncing through a few of them and they are good.

Come up my way and I will get you on Royal Aberdeen and my favourite outside Dundee Aylth 

Edited by Joethescot

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Joethescot said:

I have subscribed and started watching first video.

looks good and well put together. Would add your ease speaking to the camera is good. Bouncing through a few of them and they are good.

Come up my way and I will get you on Royal Aberdeen and my favourite outside Dundee Aylth 

Not possible this year Joe. I can't afford Thailand 2 years running so was considering re-tracing my 1989 steps and having 2 weeks in Scotland touring the cheap par66 places. If that happens we can get together at your place for a round.

Thankyou for the offer

• Like 1

Suscribed but could not post comments so just clicked likes. Good to see you supporting the juniors.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, froddo said:

Suscribed but could not post comments so just clicked likes. Good to see you supporting the juniors.

Thanks Froddo. It's a different beast if you watch on your phone.

We have 2 juniors and they will both eclipse us. It's a sign of the times. I can see courses closing in the next 5 years.

Enjoying the channel mate. Well done I'm finding it fun to watch & using different places, people & formats makes it so much more interesting. I hope you can find a remote mic so you don't have to bend down to the camera to make a comment so we do not have to look at your ugly mush.

Get out of the nets & practise your chipping.

You are either playing poorly or your club selection is woeful. Not one shot finished hole high, put your ego away & take 1 or 2 clubs more.

You can buy me a bottle of red for the tips

This is my favourite cricket channel which is basically one man videoing & commentating on his club which has caught fire

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCddyxMBK9m8lct3JVTLsVdA

www.sugarcanemafia.com

On 24/01/2020 at 10:55, froddo said:

Enjoying the channel mate. Well done I'm finding it fun to watch & using different places, people & formats makes it so much more interesting. I hope you can find a remote mic so you don't have to bend down to the camera to make a comment so we do not have to look at your ugly mush.

Get out of the nets & practise your chipping.

You are either playing poorly or your club selection is woeful. Not one shot finished hole high, put your ego away & take 1 or 2 clubs more.

You can buy me a bottle of red for the tips

Hello mate.

Of course I'm not playing good golf right now. It's once a week golf and rarely gets above 5 deg C. I doubt I will be back to playing good stuff till the middle of May. It's something we all suffer from in the frozen north. You live with it. Now if I was in Thailand or Oz all the time that drop off in performance wouldn't happen. We take it in our stride - like blow jobs in Thailand! From the start of October golfing ability just goes down hill and my back stiffens up in the cold. 2 deg C with a windchill of 5 or 6 degs is not easy to play in.

I have looked at better equipment. I can't find a cordless microphone for my phone and it goes in the same socket I put my battery booster in so it's out anyway.

Tripod was £32. Battery was £12 and I upgraded my phone to a £49 a month contract to get the P30Pro. Software was £60.

Now if you would like to buy me a professional camera and outdoor mic that's about £3500 and then I need to find some mates who will get stuck in with the cameraman parts and also say something intelligent. That could be hard!

Hope I get to see you on my next trip and no doubt you will want to come to the course one day and be my cameraman, director and script writer.

Take it easy Froddo, can't wait to have a beer with you again.

• Like 1

I have gone up to 68 subscribers and if you are supporting me thankyou so much.

All being well our paths will cross for a few days in Nov. Remember it's red I drink:Drunk_Party:

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 2 months later...
On 02/02/2020 at 04:37, froddo said:

All being well our paths will cross for a few days in Nov. Remember it's red I drink:Drunk_Party:

It's cider I drink.

Haven't picked up a club in 4 weeks now. Any more of this and I'll be as bad as you at golf!

Over 420 subs now, just got to get to the magic 1000 and then hopefully it will take off and companies will be queueing up to send me to Thailand to play golf for them.

• Like 1

Hey mate, love the show. Just caught up most episodes.
Could you put the yardage of the hole when you screen what hole and par it is?
Jeez those greens would give me the shits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 19/04/2020 at 06:46, sherma said:

Hey mate, love the show. Just caught up most episodes.
Could you put the yardage of the hole when you screen what hole and par it is?
Jeez those greens would give me the shits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be putting more information on when we get out of lockdown and I can start making videos again.

It takes about 8 hours to make a 20 minute video so I try and keep it as simple as possible. But I do have to step up my game now I've been doing it a few months.

Thanks for watching. I'm hoping that I can come out in November for 3 or 4 weeks and make a few months worth of videos. Do a full holiday vlog as well as the golf.

Cheers

good watch im in the same boat clubs are getting rusty hopefully they lift the ban early may

• 2 months later...

Just watched the Cornwall vids a bit like playing pissed, no idea where to go. Played a bit down that way when my brother lived there but nothing like that. Keep up the good work

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 1 month later...

subscribed , will view

ty

• 5 months later...
On 22/04/2020 at 13:43, murrinman said:

good watch im in the same boat clubs are getting rusty hopefully they lift the ban early may

This is a year late to reply to but the sentiment is still the same! Back in lock down.

On 02/07/2020 at 14:00, froddo said:

Just watched the Cornwall vids a bit like playing pissed, no idea where to go. Played a bit down that way when my brother lived there but nothing like that. Keep up the good work

Hi Froddo, I still can't get you that drink. Hopefully November 2021 or even 2022. We are back under house arrest now.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2020 at 03:38, aussielongboat said:

subscribed , will view

ty

Thanks so much. Sorry, not getting notifications on this thread. We are back in lockdown now. SO everything fucked up.

Just subbed and starting watching the one posted.  Good stuff so far.

PS. Played a round this morning (6:45am tee-off).

Got around in less than 4 hours. 

Legs starting to seize up now 5555.

May we meet on a Chonburi course soon.

Edited by muldoon

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/01/2021 at 04:19, muldoon said:

Just subbed and starting watching the one posted.  Good stuff so far.

PS. Played a round this morning (6:45am tee-off).

Got around in less than 4 hours. 

Legs starting to seize up now 5555.

May we meet on a Chonburi course soon.

Thankyou for watching. I'm fucked now until they let us out of house arrest. Who knew that walking in a field with clubs is more dangerous then walking in a field without? The logic just doesn't fit. And I really hate having the flag in for 3 footers.

I see they are thinking about golf quarantine again. I wouldn't mind 2 weeks on a golf resort then 2 weeks of being let free in Pattaya. But we will have to wait and see. If I can get some 'spa' visits in the golf resort that would make it just fine.

• Like 2

Try this mate if your putting is up the shit

• Haha 2

www.sugarcanemafia.com

10 hours ago, froddo said:

Try this mate if your putting is up the shit

Could always stick the putter up your arse and try that.

• 6 months later...

subscribed and watched - nice channel and seems to grow reasonably well 👌 is there a way to get in touch with u directly mate? might have an idea or two.

regards 
Chris

Edited by deano4598
OP permission

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/08/2021 at 09:05, meandmygolf said:

subscribed and watched - nice channel and seems to grow reasonably well 👌 is there a way to get in Touch with u directly mate? might have an idea or two.

regards 
Chris

Well you found me. Just like youtube it will take a while to grow.