IGNORED

SRILANKAN AIRWAYS

stevepawan

Try Srilankan Airlines to BKK - ~30% lower than next best-priced option.

Could involve 4-5 hrs of extra travel and waiting time. But if its worth the price difference, could go for it.

I've looked through Sri Lankan Airlines and couldn't find a deal worth the extra travel time. I found the Etihad Airlines to be a better deal traveling form my location. (Middle-East)

To be honest,Sri Lankan Airlines have terrible reputation, not only for their unreliability but the quality of their flights. They are using very old aircraft, sold onto them from some of the more major airlines and is it really worth hanging about for 5 or maybe a lot more hours for the sake of £50 or so. Etihad are doing the best deals right now. I booked with their direct line in Jan and got tickets for £378 each flying next month.

Check out these people they have some really good deal over the last few month.

Also try Kayak they show you the best deal between all the airlines and travel agents but you have to check it every few hours as the price fluctuate quite a lot, sometimes for the better.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

To be honest,Sri Lankan Airlines have terrible reputation, not only for their unreliability but the quality of their flights. They are using very old aircraft, sold onto them from some of the more major airlines and is it really worth hanging about for 5 or maybe a lot more hours for the sake of £50 or so. Etihad are doing the best deals right now. I booked with their direct line in Jan and got tickets for £378 each flying next month.

OFF to see tha little beautifully SA i bet

cheers chris :Whistle:

Wriggley Tin 1

I flew SLA BKK-Paris return one time and service was A-1.

BUT, a 4-5 hour layover in the world's most boring airport. Nobody there so you stretch out on a bench at 3am and a twat in a uniform barks at you "NO SLEEPING!".