IGNORED

Hotel with air con gym

nekkid

Visited Pattaya in the autumn of 2018 and stayed in the D hotel, and was very happy with the standard of the room and the location of the hotel.

Thinking about visiting again, but these days I like to run several times a week. I'm wondering if there's a similar standard hotel, but with a treadmill in an air conditioned gym? Or would I be better just going to a standalone gym?

Not bothered about a pool, as I used the one at D hotel just a couple of times, and would not miss it.

Thanks for any info!

Maybe answering my own question, but March hotel looks similar standard and price to D hotel and appears to have an air conditioned gym with treadmills. :)

If you opt for a standalone gym, the bay view from the treadmills at CocoFitness is hard to beat.  Pic doesn’t do it justice, but you get the idea.

4EFA9F00-B712-4362-9995-F91AD0AA46C1.thumb.jpeg.a5a7498f2340acb95836bb3f2040e366.jpeg

If you opt for a standalone gym, the bay view from the treadmills at CocoFitness is hard to beat.  Pic doesn’t do it justice, but you get the idea.
4EFA9F00-B712-4362-9995-F91AD0AA46C1.thumb.jpeg.a5a7498f2340acb95836bb3f2040e366.jpeg
Coco's has become my go-to gym for cardio over recent trips.

The aircon does tend to struggle with those big bay view windows. Bring plenty of water.

I noticed there's a Jetts Fitness further down 2nd road towards Walking Street. My Aussie membership supposedly now works for their Thai Gyms, so I may check it out next trip.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk