IGNORED

Chonburi Governor reassures residents that Pattaya and Chonburi has enough water to last to the rainy season

The Pattaya News

Chonburi –The Chonburi Governor told the associated Pattaya Press today that Chonburi has enough water supplies to last until at least the end of June, including for the Songkran Festival which is important for tourism for the area. Bang Lamung residents have complained to the media, including The Pattaya News, on a developing water crisis […]

The post Chonburi Governor reassures residents that Pattaya and Chonburi has enough water to last to the rainy season appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

They need to pull their collective heads out of the hole in the dry lake bed and have a look around. The only way Chonburi is going to make it to the next rainy season is if they start water rationing now. My estimate is our main supply, Mabprachan Reservoir, is dropping 1/2 meter every two weeks. 

Pic of the pumping station for the reservoir taken on 26 December.
49276664953_67fcde11a7_b.jpg

In another week I'll update the following topic to see if my estimate of 1/2 meter every two weeks holds true.