Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Make a game of it ya Kiwi bastards

keepitfun

As much as I enjoy watching the Aussies win I feel the need to unload on the Kiwis this summer....come on guys, you’ve short changed my viewing by 2 days in 2 tests and it looks like I’m going to miss out on another day in this one as well.  

Just spend some time at the crease for gods sake.

Just finished the topic and another ones gone...5 down now.  COME ON!

• Haha 1

They’re all out already...still 200 behind.  

Come on kiwis.....make it into the 5th day once at least.

1 hour ago, keepitfun said:

They’re all out already...still 200 behind.  

Come on kiwis.....make it into the 5th day once at least.

We'll i'm sure they are trying .   Even without the injured Hazelwood , the Australian seamers are a very good attack .  Pat Cummins a standout . 

Think NZ miss their skipper .

Much better (closer) contest going on in Cape town :)

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
addition

4 hours ago, keepitfun said:

As much as I enjoy watching the Aussies win I feel the need to unload on the Kiwis this summer....come on guys, you’ve short changed my viewing by 2 days in 2 tests and it looks like I’m going to miss out on another day in this one as well.  

Just spend some time at the crease for gods sake.

Don't worry mate, they will get their annual revenge in the Bledisloe Cup later this year!

• Haha 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Come on Kiwis.....2 for 4 already....stop stealing viewing days from me.

Very disappointing the Kiwis seem to have just given up in the second innings. 

The best thing about today is hearing how much money people are willing to bid for Warney’s baggie green as a donation to the bushfire appeal. A little over $250k so far, a marvellous effort and very generous of Shane to offer it up. 

• Like 4

A very disappointing series. The kiwis needed Williamson and Taylor to turn up and neither did. They have also suffered from lack of a quality spinner.

With Warner, Smith and Labuschange and that seem attack, Auzzies starting to look like a top notch side again. 

• Like 1

All out...that was ALMOST as embarrassing for the Kiwis as it was for the Wallabies in the NZ Bledisloe...but not quite.

10 minutes ago, gentleenforcer said:

All out...that was ALMOST as embarrassing for the Kiwis as it was for the Wallabies in the NZ Bledisloe...but not quite.

I’m not sure about that, the All Blacks make the Wallabies look very ordinary every year. 

Just now, Dr No said:

I’m not sure about that, the All Blacks make the Wallabies look very ordinary every year. 

That is my point, the Wallabies were far more embarrassing in NZ this year than the Kiwi cricket side!

Just now, gentleenforcer said:

That is my point, the Wallabies were far more embarrassing in NZ this year than the Kiwi cricket side!

Ahhh, ok, now I get you mate. 

It ranks as the third worst sports efforts in the last 12 months .  The worst by a very very very long way was Darius Boyd...absolutely disgraceful from a professional footballer. Next worst was the Wallabies in NZ especially after such a great performance in Perth two weeks prior. And then today's performance by the Kiwis. 

Without a doubt...Boyds effort was the worst !

4 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Might be worth the captains just shaking hands....

If it was a boxing match i think it would be stopped .

You're right though , cricket collapses happen , i should know  ,iv'e been following England for a long time !

Mikeyboy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Terrible performance by the Kiwis, how the hell are these potato’s ranked 2nd in the world?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Here ya go…union

9FFA4103-92F6-47CE-B238-F2DAB2E94658.jpeg

89A45155-873C-455A-B9F9-9730D179A518.png

Edited by keepitfun
  • Like 1