IGNORED

Cancelling 3BB

javasumatra

Hi All,

I won't be back to my condo until late 2020. :Anger:

I have had 3BB for the past couple of years and I pay for  year up front at a go. I think the broadband is paid up until March. Do I need to let 3BB know that I a cancelling or can I just not pay the renewal? Also, If I wanted to reconnect, Does anyone know the minimum time that I can reconnect for? I tried asking in the 3BB shop in Chiang Mai and they were not in the least bit interested in helping as my condo is in the Chonburi district.

Thanks,

We cancelled with 3BB in July took till October to get deposit back and them to stop trying to get extra monthly payments after cancellation date. Let them know ASAP and might be sorted by March. Reconnecting shop around some provider will have an offer on, I am with True now half price for 6 months. 

• Like 1