IGNORED

Looking for overnight hotel recommendations

masterslayer169

Hey guys, I'll be landing at Suvarnabhumi this Tuesday and my flight lands at a weird time: 2 am. I've already booked my stay from the next day, but I need some place to stay for the overnight. 

Either some place near Suvarnabhumi so that I can take a Bell bus in the morning or take a taxi to pats after I land and some cheap place to stay for the few hours. Looking for some answers ASAP as Im landing in a couple of days. Thanks 

Paragon Inn near suvarnabhumi has cheap rooms, is 10-15min transfer to the airport and has airport transfer (i think included, not sure anymore). 

but i'd just book a cab to pattaya and have fun there. there are hundred of hotels, just use a search engine and look at the area you like and the max price you want to pay. 

Sawasdee Pattaya for example on soi diana is $15 23rd - 24th. 
just make absolutely clear to the hotel that you will only arrive at 5am or so and that they need to keep the room. 

you can also (what i'd personally do) ask the hotel you've booked afterwards if you can do an early check-in (paid or not). much better if you don't have to move rooms 7 hours after you've checked in. 

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

If you're really on the budget, suggest staying at the airport and wait for the first bus to pattaya. 

IMO, no point checking in the hotel at 3 or 4am, just to check out in a few hours and be on your way again. 

Depending on your budget... jump online and book Nam Taxi they will get you to a Pattaya in 90 minutes at that time for 1200bhat. Will meet you in arrivals and just book an extra night at your Pattaya hotel. Tell them you will be arriving 4am and they won’t have a problem. 

Way I see it 30 minutes to a hotel on Shukumvit or an extra hour in a air conditioned car and your in a hotel in Pattaya and won’t have to check out at 11am. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If you're really on the budget, suggest staying at the airport and wait for the first bus to pattaya. 
IMO, no point checking in the hotel at 3 or 4am, just to check out in a few hours and be on your way again. 

I just noticed on the 389 website that there is a 5:30am bus now. I recall the first bus used to be 7am or 8am. After immigration and luggage, it will be 3am so 2.5 hours is not a huge wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, hioctane said:

I just noticed on the 389 website that there is a 5:30am bus now. I recall the first bus used to be 7am or 8am. After immigration and luggage, it will be 3am so 2.5 hours is not a huge wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a very useful information.