Jump to content
IGNORED

LOVELY 3 BED, 3 BATH, PRIVATE POOL VILLA FOR SALE/RENT


Recommended Posts

Well presented house for rent/sale in Nirvana Pool Villa 1. Quiet residential area with 24h security. Convenient location close to Pattaya (5-10 min. to Tesco or Makro). 7-Eleven, Grocery store and large local market just around the corner.

Location:  https://goo.gl/maps/vPdcuu4WbyAw2ZXW8

• Living Area Size: 180 Sqm

• Land Size: 95 Talang Wah

• Bedrooms: 3

• Bathrooms: 3

• Fully Maintained Private Pool

• Fully air conditioned (5 units). 3 new.

• 2 Flat screen TV’s and huge BRAND NEW 110” 3D projector in living room

• Carport with electric door

Long-Term Rent: 32.000baht / month

Sale: 5.4Million baht

I'm the Owner not an agent.

Property in Thai company name --- Easy / Affordable transfer.

!!! FLEXIBLE FINANCE POSSIBLE FROM THE OWNER !!!

Please contact:

Thai/Eng: +66 87 833 8457

Fin/Eng: +66 86 156 0269

Email: [email protected]

Line: +66 87 833 8457

WhatsApp: +66 86 156 0269

2019-06-10 10.51.49.jpg

2019-06-10 10.50.53.jpg

2019-06-10 10.54.45.jpg

2019-06-10 10.54.56.jpg

2019-06-10 10.57.06.jpg

2019-06-10 10.57.46.jpg

2019-06-10 11.00.59.jpg

478104.jpg

478105.jpg

478108.jpg

20190610_105516.jpg

20190610_105138.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

the owner/you pay for pool maintenance?  what about yard maintenance?  we live nearby - Central Park Hillside (bigger house, no pool - 30,000 per month, which was unfurnished, but 2 floors/bigger than your house), and we are always looking to possibly move from our rented house.  does the owner/you live in Thailand?  

 

 

  • Like 1

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2019 at 07:47, southsidebruce said:

the owner/you pay for pool maintenance?  what about yard maintenance?  we live nearby - Central Park Hillside (bigger house, no pool - 30,000 per month, which was unfurnished, but 2 floors/bigger than your house), and we are always looking to possibly move from our rented house.  does the owner/you live in Thailand?  

 

 

Thanks for the message. House is only for sale at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

You might have thought a bit more about your post title, not for rent so very misleading, then there is actually Thai tied? 

Some may like to deal direct but you are already sending out warning signals!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, geezerrb said:

You might have thought a bit more about your post title, not for rent so very misleading, then there is actually Thai tied? 

Some may like to deal direct but you are already sending out warning signals!

 

Original post done  Dec 2019 and house rented a month later. I can't find away to edit the topic.

Seems I just need to delete this and re-post.



 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tode66 said:

 

Original post done  Dec 2019 and house rented a month later. I can't find away to edit the topic.

Seems I just need to delete this and re-post.



 

ask the moderators ... they will be able to help

just PM @Jebb , @Harry Brown , or @deano4598 , they will help you change it

Edited by onehunglo
Link to post
Share on other sites

@tode66 How would you like it edited? Just lock it now that it is rented?

  • Like 1

Dilettante-

"A person who is or seems to be interested in a subject, but whose understanding of it is not very deep or serious".

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/319254-meet-jenny-everyone-must-read-it-all-please/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-4241914
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jebb locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.