Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Board Time and Date

Braveheart

I've set the board time and date at the bottom right of the page to read the current time and date in LOS. All calendar events should be expressed in that time zone as well. :)

You may have to go into your control panel and change your display time zone in your board settings to Bangkok time zone. :D

do you mean they should go to settings and set to their own time zone?

Yes. It is in My Controls at the top of the page under the heading of Board Settings. This is the same issue that MM had over at Talk. Guys were reading about the bar crawls on the board calendar and because they were not in the Pattaya time zone they were thinking it was on a different day due to the time difference and the fact that they were set on their local time.

look at your last three words of the first post then delete my posts after edit... or am i being stupid??

So what? You goofed, no big deal. We are not infallible and I don't think it's right that we start deleting our own posts of stupidity if we aren't going to do it for the rest of the members. :)

I just dont understand why you said you set the time to bangkok time, then you tell people to go to there controls and set there time to bangkok time?

I personally set mine to english time because i am in england.. I initially thought it was an error.

I like to see all the posts in relation to my time.

That's fine, it's your choice. Just remember that Merry Old England is several hours apart from LOS and calendar events may not show on the proper date. I think it is a bigger issue with the guys in the Americas though. I like it set to thai time because I've alreadey got the local time on my desktop anyway and they actually appear one above the other when I scroll to the bottom of the page. :)

Now we have a new feature, under the avatar of your user name is the users local time at the time of the post!

So keeping it like this, you will know what time zone the poster is in!

I haven't seen it change George. For me it still shows 9 minute4s difference from my computer.

I've set the board time and date at the bottom right of the page to read the current time and date in LOS. All calendar events should be expressed in that time zone as well.

I'm confused, because for me it's showing GMT, not LoS time as stated.

I thought the idea was to have board time (i.e. Los) and loca time showing in your avatar details.

At the time of posting this reply, the board setting shows 08:56 PM which is also my Local time

Edited by Skygod

I don't have time to figure it out at the moment, please send me a reminder PM tomorrow in case I forget. I've got to hop on the overnight bus in a couple of hours and I've got lots to do yet. Sorry. :Hug1:

• 1 month later...

Just to confirm if I change the time to uk time which I have then thats the only time I see i.e. anyone elses posts my posts shoutbox posts are all now in uk time????

Or is there a way of seeing los time as well??? :excl:

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

• 5 weeks later...
I've set the board time and date at the bottom right of the page to read the current time and date in LOS. All calendar events should be expressed in that time zone as well. smile.gif

You may have to go into your control panel and change your display time zone in your board settings to Bangkok time zone. :)

Ive got a Korean flag ( I think thats what it is ) Im not sure if I fucked up my time zone but I cant see how to change it

Ive got a Korean flag ( I think thats what it is ) Im not sure if I fucked up my time zone but I cant see how to change it

Nice avatar.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !