IGNORED

strange/annoying addition to posts

mau not sau

can anyone tell me what the fuck is this recent addition to the posts saying "this content has not been tagged yet"? it`s so fuckin irritating to see it. is it necessary, and who gives a fuck if something has been tagged or not (maybe the price of a pair of jeans, yes). is this some innovation from the admin guys? is there any way i can avoid seeing it whenever i log onto a post?? :GoldenSmile1::Party3:

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

can anyone tell me what the fuck is this recent addition to the posts saying "this content has not been tagged yet"? it`s so fuckin irritating to see it. is it necessary, and who gives a fuck if something has been tagged or not (maybe the price of a pair of jeans, yes). is this some innovation from the admin guys? is there any way i can avoid seeing it whenever i log onto a post?? :07::Cry4:

perhaps you should consider decaf for a while.

perhaps you should consider decaf for a while.

Or even sticking your post in one of the numerous other threads on the subject :07: .........that are NOT in the Transportation and Travel section :Cry4:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Or even sticking your post in one of the numerous other threads on the subject :Whistle: .........that are NOT in the Transportation and Travel section :)

My sentiment exactly.

Can somebody tell me who the f*ck keeps starting threads in the wrong f*cking section? I'm trying to read about transportation and travel here, not some f*cking guy crying over 20 pixels of real estate. Tagged or untagged, you sir should be tea-bagged. :rolleyes::FunnyPost1::22600584-Th::NiceThread1:

• 3 weeks later...

@ Grumpy - Your mama told you not to forget to take your medication.

TAKE IT NOW ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P