IGNORED

Any hotel or guest house with Wi-Fi in room.

david3ng

Hi,

I will come to Pattaya soon as my 1st time. But still don't know where to stay. Cos sometimes i need my laptop to check email and do work during my holidays, so i need Wi-Fi services. My budget is around 800 to 1000 baht per night, and i need 3 rooms for me and my friends. Hope all the senior in this board can help me solve this problem. Thanks!

David

Hi David,

Galaxy Suites has a special for Pattaya Addicits members of just 900 Baht per night. All of our rooms offer free WiFi. And there is never a joiner fee. We are in the middle of the action on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

Galaxy Suites is located above Heaven Above. I would not worry about bringing a girl back to your room regardless of where you are staying. Most girls would like to have a clean room, a fun time, and of course a paying customer.

So if you want a fun place to stay try Galaxy Suites, remember to ask for the Pattaya Addicts special when making your reservation from our web page.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

thanks! I'm not prefer the hotel above the bar, cos i saw some board member to advise don't bring the BG back room near bar.

The problem BM's have been referring to, I believe anyway, is if you have previously BF'd one of the ladies working at the bar where you are staying, then come back with a different one. Easy solution, don't BF from the place where you are staying. Rockhouse, and several others on Soi LK Metro, Metro Apts, Storm, Lloydies, all have very good rooms for a very reasonable price in a very nice area.

Regardless of where you decide to stay, do venture out of the area and see more of Pattaya. Hop on a Baht Bus and take a cruise up 2nd road, up to the traffic circle, and back down beach road. Anywhere along the way where you see interesting activity, ring the bell, get off and check it out. Very worthy of some time spent exploring, and you will pass on the above route, are Soi 8 and 7, home of close to a gazzilion bars lol, the world (in)famous Soi 6 (not for the faint of heart, but must be seen), and several other areas you may find interesting. Keep in mind during your exploring, virtually every girl in every bar is available, and many/most of the ones not working in bars, so enjoy your tour.

Back to your original question, many many hotels/guest houses in Pattaya have wifi and the numbers are increasing quickly. Someone mentioned earlier that he thinks Mulphy/Alex has recently installed wifi (I am not sure either, Mulphy, what say you??), and the other three I mentioned above all have it. Metro Apts and Storm also have computers in the bar area that you can use if you wish.

As you are preparing for your first trip, just keep in mind, all that you have read about Pattaya on this and other boards is not completely accurate. Pattaya is BETTER!! Enjoy.

Rick

I would recommend galaxy suites as mentioned and Secrets Walking Street soi 14. They are both above bars but just dont take girls from the bar below and you should be fine.

Both places are excellent to go and have a drink. I always start my nights of at these places and FLB.

I thought that I had already posted this but I must be mistaken

Jasmin Mansions on Soi Buakow is a hotel with Wifi available in all the rooms. I've stayed there a couple of times and not had any problems. Its clean, safe and well with in your budget. Great food in the cafe downstairs as well.

Kevin, the owner is a member of this board.

http://www.jasminemansion.com/site/

Testicles

yes the rockhouse has wifi internet on the premises.

"Lewiinsli's " - located near Walking St. 950 baht with breakfast included and Wi-Fi in every room.

There are no working girls there, only what you might bring home. . Golf is also available .

You can book by calling : 038 429 444 .

Experienced expat

Canterbury Tales Cafe, Soi Chaiyapoon offers Free Wifi and also has a PC online in the Restaurant Free for customer use, we have deals available through to August at 500baht a night and some deals at 7,500 per month on rooms with A/C, fan, fridge, en-suit, inroom Safe, cable TV and DVD player with large dvd library Free to use.

email; [email protected] or call Dave on 086 575 4966 or 038 720 946 :Chokdee3:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg