Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bus or Taxi to Rayong

cal-mike

Fellow Travellers, :P

May I ask a question from the forum please?

Is there a bus service from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Rayong? Or should I just take a taxi for the airport to Rayong?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Cal-mike :22600584-Th:

Not sure about the airport bud but there is certainly a bus service from Bangkok.

I think you have 3 choices

1. Taxi all the way (I would guess about 2500 baht).

2. Bus/taxi to BKK (Ekkamai) then to Rayong.

3. Bus to Pattaya then to Rayong. This would not be easy as they use different bus stations in Pattaya.

I think for ease of use a taxi will be your best bet unless someone can confirm there IS a direct bus from the airport.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i live just on the outskirts of rayong, its a fairly industral town but has all the popular shops tesco/lotus bigC etc, the beach's are really beautiful and clean, there's also a really exellent restarant called Tamnanpar which is well worth a visit good food ostrich,croc etc go early 4.00pm and have a good look round its a big place also you can have a spa and massage to chill out before you eat, http://tamnanpar-rayong.com/

P.s i always get a taxi fron the airport and normal pay 2,000 baht

sony_nueng_classic_forest_entrance__Medium_.jpg

Get the free shuttle bus from the airport to the transport centre (basically a bus station and car park for taxis) then get the bus direct to Rayong.

Shuttle bus at the airport leaves from levels 2 & 4 entrance 3, 6 & 9 when you get to the transport centre buy your ticket to Rayong at the Intercity Bus Counter. Avoid/do not listen to the touts.

Al.

Edited by Al.

hi, i live just on the outskirts of rayong, its a fairly industral town but has all the popular shops tesco/lotus bigC etc, the beach's are really beautiful and clean, there's also a really exellent restarant called Tamnanpar which is well worth a visit good food ostrich,croc etc go early 4.00pm and have a good look round its a big place also you can have a spa and massage to chill out before you eat, http://tamnanpar-rayong.com/

P.s i always get a taxi fron the airport and normal pay 2,000 baht

:D Yes it is loverly clasic forest or somthing like that seen it in its infancy now and a few years back and it has now grown.To wonderfull place i.I have a house just up the road inland from lama pim .Well worth a visit.

cheers chris :Question:

Wriggley Tin 1

Yes it is loverly clasic forest or somthing like that seen it in its infancy now and a few years back and it has now grown.To wonderfull place i.I have a house just up the road inland from lama pim .Well worth a visit.

cheers chris

Hello neighbour :Insanity: , best pop in for a beer sometime then!