IGNORED

The corner lodge

elma31

This place looks incredible value for the money and I’ve been looking at it for a while. Found this review on YouTube

I took a wander over by foot on my last trip, was a brisk 15 mins from the Buakhao Lengkee junction but the road and area gets a bit sketchy for the stretch after you reach the Soi Full Love Inn turnoff, not sure I’d fancy that at night although I suppose you can also get to it via the Pattaya Tai Baht bus route.

Looks a better place for longer stays, I think the logistics of coming and going a few times a day with STs might get a bit annoying although if you have a motorcycle as per the OP then could not be too bad.

As of about a year and a half ago, the safe deposit boxes were in the lobby, near reception. Seemed pretty flimsy to me, wooden lock boxes if I recall correctly.

I stayed a month there and liked it overall.

Negatives were the safe deposit box situation, the hotel’s location, the too small and poorly positioned pool, and the useless tiny fitness room.

The positive is the room quality is very good, especially considering the price. There were also washers and a dryer onsite which was very convenient. Definitely a value, IF you don’t mind the location.  

• 4 months later...

They r owned by the same family that runs Paulin house on soi Lenkee, good solid people, but crossing 3rd road multiple times a day is not fun.

Edited by stan jonathen

Stayed there a fair few times Three years back always good rooms a bit out of the way but 60bht on the bike taxi sorted it out.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend based on price and quality of room the other facilities never bothered with.

A couple of life experiences never to be forgotten when staying there so will always have soft spot for the place.