IGNORED

new to the board

R0Y

Hello everybody,

:GoldenSmile1:

I just want to introduce myself and want to say hello to all of you out there. My name is Roy and I'm from Germany. I found this board while googling around the net for some up-to-date information about Pattaya. I visited Pattaya for about 10 or 15 times, but that's long ago. My first trip was back in 1986 and my last one was in 2001. So all I know about Pattaya must be quite outdated. Still can remember the price for a Singha in 86, it was 20 to 25 Baht at the beer bars and about 45 to 55 Baht in the GoGo's. :wub:

After a couple of minutes of surfing around I found some video clips on YouTube and that's how I found this board. I think one of them was the winning video from the old contest here. And now I reading threads since hours and I must say this is a great board. Lot's of information and very nice and friendly BMs.

And it's extremly interessting how Pattaya changed over the past years. I guess I can go back there in March. Leaving cold Germany for 3.5 weeks of fun and sun in beautiful Pattaya.

ROY