Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kuwaiti man injured after Pattaya beach robbery

The Pattaya News

Kuwaiti man injured after Pattaya beach robbery Pattaya –A Kuwaiti man has been injured after a robbery on Pattaya Beach early this morning. Capt Pichai Rueangsutkeed of the Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident at 3:30AM on Pattaya Beach near Soi 7. Police and emergency responders rushed to the scene to find the […]

The post Kuwaiti man injured after Pattaya beach robbery appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Poor bloke, sure fire way to ruin an holiday, cunts!

Poor guy don’t deserved that awful beatings ... I don’t think he will ever go back to Pattaya again .  For years , it is always dangerous to be at the beach at late in the night . A well known hunters ground for ladyboys

15 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Poor guy don’t deserved that awful beatings ... I don’t think he will ever go back to Pattaya again .  For years , it is always dangerous to be at the beach at late in the night . A well known hunters ground for ladyboys

This time local Thai guys were the perps, I wonder if there is a co-relation between dwindling tourist revenue streams & such unfortunate/unwanted incidents. 

................................................................................................................

While I feel Pattaya in general is relatively safe and I have never had any problems like this, one can never get too complacent.

I'm not sure exactly where this guy got assaulted, but in the past I've walked home from Walking Street to my hotel on beach road at around that time. I walk briskly and don't loiter around anywhere.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1787684/kuwaiti-assaulted-robbed-in-pattaya

A Kuwaiti man was beaten and robbed by three men at the beach in Pattaya in the early hours of Tuesday.

Police and rescue workers were called to Pattaya beach, opposite the entrance of Soi 7 in tambon Nong Prue of Bang Lamuang district, around 3.30am.

They found a Kuwaiti tourist, whose name was not released, with injuries to his face and bruises on his body. The man was given first aid and then taken to a hospital.

Another Kuwaiti man told police through an interpreter that three Thai men had assaulted his friend and stolen his money, a mobile phone and watch.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Just now, Harry Brown said:

Common sense.

Don't flash the bling.

Don't get too pissy and  if you do then catch a motorcycle to your hotel. Don't walk around in dark isolated places.

you missed out avoiding wandering the beach at 03 30

Yes would never walk on BR after midnight. Sure some people do it and no harm comes but not worth taking the risk, especially with so many mototaxis and baht buses available

Just a Welshman living the dream in BKK

Archived