Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golden Sea Hotel Soi Buakhao

marc1878

http://www.pattayagoldensea.com/

I stayed there on last last trip and could reccomend it any higher than what i am doing, the hotel was built around 2 years ago and is in 3 blocks, 2 are hotels and the other block caters for long stay apartment rental.

The Swimming pool is very well kept and very clean.The staff especially the manager is very friendly and helpfull, the is alsio a security guard on site 24 hours a day. The rooms all have balconies and are air conditioned with cable tv.

The hotel itself is on Soi Boukoa and a 3-4 minute walk from Walking Street, and a 2 minute walk from Soi Diana and soi LK.

I think there is a joiner fee for a 3 person in the room, ie if you bring 2 girls back.

Thailand_2008_2009_369.JPG

Thailand_2008_2009_370.JPG

Thailand_2008_2009_371.JPG

Without a family a rich man is very poor

I agree good hotel and value for money I stayed there for a night last year.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

http://www.pattayagoldensea.com/

I stayed there on last last trip and could reccomend it any higher than what i am doing, the hotel was built around 2 years ago and is in 3 blocks, 2 are hotels and the other block caters for long stay apartment rental.

The Swimming pool is very well kept and very clean.The staff especially the manager is very friendly and helpfull, the is alsio a security guard on site 24 hours a day. The rooms all have balconies and are air conditioned with cable tv.

The hotel itself is on Soi Boukoa and a 3-4 minute walk from Walking street, and a 2 minute walk from Soi Diana and soi LK.

I think there is a joiner fee for a 3 person in the room, ie if you bring 2 girls back.

Thailand_2008_2009_369.JPG

Thailand_2008_2009_370.JPG

Thailand_2008_2009_371.JPG

OK i stayed here in dec just gone yea all clean hotel but no dvd player in room @ 2000bht a night and wardrobe which are poor unlike lk metropole have plenty of draw space and rooms are much better so for me lk metropole the better option and has dvd player

stayed there myself. good hotel..

Agreed

I agree good hotel and value for money I stayed there for a night last year.

So the place has been anaconda'ed then mate

OK i stayed here in dec just gone yea all clean hotel but no dvd player in room @ 2000bht a night and wardrobe which are poor unlike lk metropole have plenty of draw space and rooms are much better so for me lk metropole the better option and has dvd player

Correct no DVD player, but i certainly didnt get charged 2000bht/night mate. For a delux room with twin bed we paid 1150bht/night. We stayed for two weeks.

Agreed

So the place has been anaconda'ed then mate

Correct no DVD player, but i certainly didnt get charged 2000bht/night mate. For a delux room with twin bed we paid 1150bht/night. We stayed for two weeks.

i paid 1100 per night in dec. but the girl said "your killing me"

no internet in the rooms is a deal breaker for me

The hotel itself is on Soi Boukoa and a 3-4 minute walk from Walking street, and a 2 minute walk from Soi Diana and soi LK.

Mark1878 - must have gone past this hotel a million times but never noticed it. However, location wise, it looks like it could be 2 minute walk from Soi Diana and soi LK Motetro, but it would be impossible to walk from there to WS in 3-4 minutes - on a Bahtbus may be, but walking @30 minutes.

Just wanted to clarify for Newbies.

Mark1878 - must have gone past this hotel a million times but never noticed it. However, location wise, it looks like it could be 2 minute walk from Soi Diana and soi LK Motetro, but it would be impossible to walk from there to WS in 3-4 minutes - on a Bahtbus may be, but walking @30 minutes.

Beat me to it, possibly an Olympic runner could do it in that time, but who wants to run around Pattaya at that speed !

Edited by Smee again

also stayed here last year really enjoyed the pool which was underused during my stay but they could really use some sun umbrellas to add to the comfort factor around the pool

I paid 1000 per night when I stayed there, they asked for 1400 but I told the manager that I could only pay 1000 and she gladly agreed.

There was no charge for bringing a second girl back

lol, i meant on a baht bus...sorry for any misunderstanding

• 1 month later...
no internet in the rooms is a deal breaker for me

looks like they have that

hotel Facilities

■WiFi wireless internet access

■Tourist information

■Parking lot for Bus/coach and private car

■24 hours security staff & CCTV system

i reccommend this hotel as Iv shagged the receptionist :)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

looks like they have that

Hotel Facilities

■WiFi wireless internet access

Yes when I was there they had Wifi , but only in the Lobby . Best to send them an email directly to see if they have it in the rooms yet

Do they have an email address? Couldn't find one.

Would be good to know what they can offer as a monthly rate

Do they have an email address? Couldn't find one.

Would be good to know what they can offer as a monthly rate

[email protected]

was using that address when in direct contact with reservation desk in 2008

I remember the receptionists one was very tasty the others were best left alone in the shagging services dept

has she got a tatoo on her back?

No, she has no tattoos..she is viet/thai and had a norwegian boyfriend when I first started shagging her..Usually shag her a few times every trip as have known her for a while...Never stayed at the Golden Sea but she said she could always get me an "exclusive" rate lol..

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 1 month later...

Ive checked in here today for a week (was going to be 2 or 3) and forgot to ask if there was a joiners fee, however coming down to reception today it is quite clearly written on laminated paper that there is a 500bht joiners fee.

Do they get uptight at the end of the week when you tell them they arent getting this money?

I checked in and out quickly my friends thought it was way too long a walk from Soi Diana i prefer the Pasadena lodge personally.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Left here after 1 week, the day i checked in there was a towel with a red mark on it that looked like make up, i left it out and the room cleaner must have took it to reception when i was out, anyway they were asking for 500 bht for a mark that would quite easily wash out, i told them to wash it and if it didnt come out we'd come to an agreement.

Anyway the night before my week was up they asked me for he money but they still hadnt washed it, i again told them too, to which they replied house keeping cannot wash, this was at 9pm they said for me too wash it. (its the only towel in the world that cant be washed)

Anyway check out on the friday morning came after an argument i paid the money and asked for the towel so i could wash it to prove a point, to which they replied house keeping now have it if you want it give us another 500bht, now if this towel was of no use to them surely they'd give it to me.

I never took 1 girl back to my room due to the joiners fee charge, and used this towel only once and most certainly didnt mark it, i took it from the shower dried myself and put it over the chair.

My advice avoid this place like the plague there are far better hotels in the area that are a lot cheaper, the breakfast has to be the worst ive ever come across, with no bread out for toasting, no cereals, no orange juice etc.. unless you ask. Ive never known such bad customer service at any hotel in my life.

Edited by tony33