Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UFC 244

Flipflipadelphia

BMF title on the line as a California native I got my boy Nate Diaz.

Darren till looks great as a middleweight interested to see how Gastelum matches up

Thompson vs Luque is easily a toss up

Derrick ‘keto’ Lewis will erase Ivanov

Kevin Lee somehow looks like he got staph again

Any Johnny Walker hopefully doesn’t tear his shoulder off after a big KO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be one of the best fight cards ever. I just hope the Adrenalin keeps me awake.I am unfortunately in the UK.

Johnny Walker is one of my favorite up and coming fighters. He trains in Thailand also. Who would have thought he was from Brazil? Lol

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Got to be one of the best fight cards ever. I just hope the Adrenalin keeps me awake.I am unfortunately in the UK.

If I were you I’d definitely try to nap for this card it’s just so stacked

Johnny Walker is one of my favorite up and coming fighters. He trains in Thailand also. Who would have thought he was from Brazil? Lol

Yeah that guy is a special talent. I hope they don’t just rush him to fight Jon. I’d like him to face Anthony Smith next

Yeah that guy is a special talent. I hope they don’t just rush him to fight Jon. I’d like him to face Anthony Smith next

That's a good matchup for him. No need to rush it. LHW is very thin. He will get his chance.

Looking forward to the entire card.

Prelims start in about 30 minutes.

:Cheers9:

For BMF belt main event, i feel like Masvidal prevails in 3 rounds.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised to come back to this thread and see me completely wrong.  Who knows.

These are the mornings in Patts when I avoid all my fav English Breakfast places. 

No offence to the American brethren on PA but this sport does not bring out the best in you. 

Whooooo whoooooo, get some!!!

No thanks.

These are the mornings in Patts when I avoid all my fav English Breakfast places. 
No offence to the American brethren on PA but this sport does not bring out the best in you. 
Whooooo whoooooo, get some!!!
No thanks.
This a worldwide sport now. Not just the US. Alot of these guys train in Thailand. Muy Thai is a big part of the sport.

40 minutes ago, randy4me said:

This a worldwide sport now. Not just the US. Alot of these guys train in Thailand. Muy Thai is a big part of the sport.

Yes, "One Championship" out of Asia includes various martial arts competitions along with MMA.  Fairtex in Thailand is part of this. 

A year or so ago I read the Chinese bought the UFC and then the news went quiet.  In China, they built a giant MMA training facility and have been hiring trainers from around the world. 

It's a new sport as we learn the various facets to success.  During the last decade there has been an amazing mass of knowledge and skill development. 

Most sport competitions generate adrenalin etc...but yoga could be used during intermissions :) 555. 

Edited by losgrad

The card is stacked with great fights .. looking forward to it! 

Just a Welshman living the dream in BKK

That's a good matchup for him. No need to rush it. LHW is very thin. He will get his chance.

Ohh boy that was rough

• 1 month later...

Just watched nunes vs de randame

oh my Lordy lord what a fucking boring sport, all she did was lay on her.

You could hear the audience booing the fight, now that’s paying supporters 

by the way I’m only watching because a Aussie is fighting.

Been switching between that and Crawford fight, boxing is still the best striking sport.

Edited by bukone