Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any FreeLancer hangout - Hotels ?

jacob12

Just like in Bangkok, where FL's hangout in Ruamchitt Plaza hotel bar etc. is there a place in pattaya where all FL's come in hoards in some hotel Lobby/bar ? 

I am specifically speaking about similar to Ruamchitt hotel concept. No pressure, nothing.. just browse girls, pick one and be done. 

Please guide me.

26 minutes ago, jacob12 said:

is there a place in pattaya where all FL's come in hoards in some hotel Lobby/bar

Not really but if you are looking to save a few quid there is no pressure on bush mountain

No not really outside the front doors of hotels especially in Second road South Pattaya but usually they are more on the plump side servicing our Indian and Arab colleagues. But in the Lobby of the hotel which is what I think you mean no.

You can have a pleasant stroll along the coconut bar (beach side of beach road) and see if anything takes your fancy.  Biggest population in the early evening.

if they catch your eye, they are signalling availability.

unlike Ruamchitt/Thermea in Bangkok....there are ladyboys sprinkled among the ladies.  Mind you, outside Thermae there are plenty of ladyboys so you probably know the score.

The OP is referring to the famous Thermae Bar that's located on the lower level of the Ruamchitt Plaza. It's definitely a freelancer hangout, but has very little to do with the lobby of the hotel.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

9 hours ago, keepitfun said:

unlike Ruamchitt/Thermea in Bangkok....there are ladyboys sprinkled among the ladies.  Mind you, outside Thermae there are plenty of ladyboys so you probably know the score.

Talking about tht, is it okay to ask FL in these places OR about anywhere - if you a LB or girl ! Do they take offence... 

Nana plaza is so confusing on 2nd/3rd floor - difficult to notice at once if its a LB place. (Any tips?)

9 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The OP is referring to the famous Thermae Bar that's located on the lower level of the Ruamchitt Plaza. It's definitely a freelancer hangout, but has very little to do with the lobby of the hotel.

Evil

Guess I agree its not actually a lobby. But inside a hotel bar made specifically for such purpose with no fines. 

BTW, Grace hotel outside and inside lobby - have FLs ! 

14 minutes ago, jacob12 said:

Talking about tht, is it okay to ask FL in these places OR about anywhere - if you a LB or girl ! Do they take offence... 

Nana plaza is so confusing on 2nd/3rd floor - difficult to notice at once if its a LB place. (Any tips?)

It’s ok to ask, discretely and they will typically answer truthfully.  “I’m sorry for asking, we’re you born a woman?”  

There are maps floating around about Nana on the net about which bars are which.  It is a bit fluid, so latest version is important but some are quite clear...eg Spankys has no LBs that I’m aware of.    

Bars with names that are a bit dodgey like “obsession”  or “ temptations” are a bit of a giveaway.  

Girls over 5’6, deep voices, wide shoulders, big hands and feet, Adam’s apples elbows that don’t bend out are other giveaways.

good luck

5 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Girls over 5’6, deep voices, wide shoulders, big hands and feet, Adam’s apples elbows that don’t bend out are other giveaways.

good luck

and a penis .....

7 hours ago, keepitfun said:

It’s ok to ask, discretely and they will typically answer truthfully.  “I’m sorry for asking, we’re you born a woman?”  

There are maps floating around about Nana on the net about which bars are which.  It is a bit fluid, so latest version is important but some are quite clear...eg Spankys has no LBs that I’m aware of.    

Bars with names that are a bit dodgey like “obsession”  or “ temptations” are a bit of a giveaway.  

good luck

Yes, Spankys is awesome... keep spanking asses every other minute ;) lolz

And I am writing down LB places and you are correct obsession and temptations both are LB bar. 

But, Example: Lollipop on gr. floor is a problematic place - Both mix staff so can really get confusing. 

Archived