IGNORED

The Pasadena Lodge

dicky.snapples

I’ve booked a corner room.  No breakfast, but you can get one nearby.  The biggest problem was noise from the bar across the street where the band played (not very well) until 2 AM.

Room was fine, this was the view from the balcony

DSC_8303.thumb.JPG.02a1a4229dfaa8d36130277c7b9c372b.JPG

Retired

3 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

I’ve booked a corner room.  No breakfast, but you can get one nearby.  The biggest problem was noise from the bar across the street where the band played (not very well) until 2 AM.

Always wondered about this place. I think some years ago it was for sale.

Do they have rooms away from LK Metro, towards the back ? These would be quieter, no ?

How much was your room ?

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

10 minutes ago, sulu said:

Always wondered about this place. I think some years ago it was for sale.

Do they have rooms away from LK Metro, towards the back ? These would be quieter, no ?

How much was your room ?

Yes rooms looking away from Soi LK are quiet, paid about 1000 a few years ago for 1 night

On 21/10/2019 at 13:07, Piece Corp said:

DSC_8303.thumb.JPG.02a1a4229dfaa8d36130277c7b9c372b.JPG

Thank you for taking time to post a reply. I watched a well known youtube vlogger review this hotel and the rooms looked interesting.  I am not to bothered about any noise, but i do know what you mean about the live band at the Billabong across the way.

Think i stayed here +10 years ago. Only for a day or two. I recall a room with no window lol. My memory is terrible 555

stayed there a few times but that's 8-10 years ago. I liked it but I remember the rooms are all quite different in size, decoration and window/balcony availability and size. Also,  back of the house back then was just an open field so was very quite that side. And LK was way less busy anyway. Nowadays I strictly avoid staying around LK as it's much too loud for me to sleep, day or night. Overall I'd say a good place in the wrong spot.  

Archived