IGNORED

IPTV

bukone

Been talking with a American friend of mine about online tv, he was telling me about a streaming site where you can access 7000 channels including pay per view for 20 USA dollars a month, I did watch the Whittaker vs adesanya fight with superb clarity on his account, I had a look around on it and there was 100 plus Thai tv channels, didn’t know there was that many 555

so my question is does anyone use this type of streaming and if so can you give me some advice, either in this thread or personal message please, I’m keen to get it 

oh he did say that I can not get a box because of Australian laws, so I will have to go from my computer to tv or tablet/phone to tv, interested to also hear from aussies who have this 

so my question is does anyone use this type of streaming and if so can you give me some advice, either in this thread or personal message please, I’m keen to get it 

You could hit up@Footymadstreams he has multiple IPTV services you could trial to see which suits you best. Has a couple of threads here advertising his services.

Did you get that Vodafone TV box up and running from your other thread? If you did, then FMS has an Android app that you can load onto that box in order to watch the service you pick. No dramas in Australia, I use one of his services on an Android box without issue. Only thing is you need to be on NBN to stream it.

49 minutes ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

You could hit up@Footymadstreams he has multiple IPTV services you could trial to see which suits you best. Has a couple of threads here advertising his services.

Did you get that Vodafone TV box up and running from your other thread? If you did, then FMS has an Android app that you can load onto that box in order to watch the service you pick. No dramas in Australia, I use one of his services on an android box without issue. Only thing is you need to be on NBN to stream it.

Yes I got the box up and going and yes it does have iptv apps on it, was just wondering if anyone else has access to 7000 channels and pay per view included in the fee, I’m thinking I would get my money back just in p-per view  :) 
whats fms ? Will check out that guy on here’s channels.

oh and thank you for your help

Yes I got the box up and going and yes it does have iptv apps on it, was just wondering if anyone else has access to 7000 channels and pay per view included in the fee, I’m thinking I would get my money back just in p-per view  [emoji4] 
whats fms ? Will check out that guy on here’s channels.
oh and thank you for your help
FMS is just short for@Footymadstreams.

I bought the Whiterose service last year, worked out to be around AU$160 for a 1 year sub and yes it has thousands of channels.

Most of the channels I didn't go near, but I had a 'favorites' list of around 20 channels that I watched frequently. Had access to NBA/pay per views when required and movie channels when there's absolutely nothing else to watch.

To access their content legitimately you'd need multiple accounts with multiple streaming services, but then you're looking at paying as much per month as a Foxtel sub. Fuck that.

You just have to bare in mind that it is not a legit service, so channels can and do fail, some channels can buff out, but generally the issues are sorted fairly quickly. Especially if its a popular channel such as one of the EPL channels.

Get in touch with FMS, give him a rundown of the absolute channels you want (ie NRL, AFL, EPL etc etc) then he'll suggest a service to trial. Follow the instructions to install the Android app to your box, login into your service and Bob's your Uncle. Once you're logged in you'll see all the channels available, if the trial goes well shoot him an email for the yearly sub and you're off to the races.

i went through Footmadstreams and just got an andriod box from Amazon cost like 200 bucks and i have a shit ton of channels and i live in brissy , he is good to go :) 

FMS is just short for[mention=142713]Footymadstreams[/mention].

I bought the Whiterose service last year, worked out to be around AU$160 for a 1 year sub and yes it has thousands of channels.

Most of the channels I didn't go near, but I had a 'favorites' list of around 20 channels that I watched frequently. Had access to NBA/pay per views when required and movie channels when there's absolutely nothing else to watch.

To access their content legitimately you'd need multiple accounts with multiple streaming services, but then you're looking at paying as much per month as a Foxtel sub. Fuck that.

You just have to bare in mind that it is not a legit service, so channels can and do fail, some channels can buff out, but generally the issues are sorted fairly quickly. Especially if its a popular channel such as one of the EPL channels.

Get in touch with FMS, give him a rundown of the absolute channels you want (ie NRL, AFL, EPL etc etc) then he'll suggest a service to trial. Follow the instructions to install the Android app to your box, login into your service and Bob's your Uncle. Once you're logged in you'll see all the channels available, if the trial goes well shoot him an email for the yearly sub and you're off to the races.

NBA let’s you watch up to four games at once and the subscription is pretty cheap.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

NBA let’s you watch up to four games at once and the subscription is pretty cheap.
Not for Australia it's not.

NBA league pass options;

$109.99 8 games a month only.
$169.99 1 team choice, all games for that team for the year.
$299.99 all teams, all games.

There are ways of getting it cheaper, as different countries have different prices. But if you're speaking in terms of buying the legitimate service for the country you're in, Australia are being dudded big time...

2 hours ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Not for Australia it's not.

NBA league pass options;

$109.99 8 games a month only.
$169.99 1 team choice, all games for that team for the year.
$299.99 all teams, all games.

There are ways of getting it cheaper, as different countries have different prices. But if you're speaking in terms of buying the legitimate service for the country you're in, Australia are being dudded big time...

I have been grand fathered in Foxtel, so I pay $70 a month for all the channels and 1 tb of data internet then slowed after I reach that (never got passed 500) but I love my boxing and Muay Thai, not the Aussie shit either, and we didn’t even get the option for the porter vs Spence fight, but the guy I know give me his account details, and the clarity was awesome HD and didn’t buffer at all, yes I have nbn too, I’ve sent old mate a message so hopefully I get a response.

My missus will be paying anyway, as I’m paying the iPhone I just bought her :)  

My missus will be paying anyway, as I’m paying the iPhone I just bought her [emoji4]  

Not too sure who got the better end of that stick... [emoji16][emoji16]

1 minute ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Not too sure who got the better end of that stick... emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Yeah I will be getting the gold package 555

Archived