rondon

From ฿9,000 clean modern condos with ovens

rondon

Click on my profile or send a message for more information good selection available

hyde-park-1.jpg

hyde-park-pattaya.jpg

hyde-park-residence.jpg

investment-property-pattaya.jpg

pattaya-condos-for-sale.jpg

cosy-beach-hotel-pattaya.jpg

investment-property-pratumnak.jpg

jomtien-property.jpg

laguna-bay-1.jpg

Ready

Interested for calendar month of February 2020. Please advise location and total cost

David

rondon

Hello David thanks for message We have in Jomtien, Pattaya, Pratumnak & Bangsaray areas what would be your budget? and can send a selection to fit your criteria

Thanks Ron

[email protected]

Ready

Close to transport is prime requirement and large bed!  Are sheets and pillow=casess and towels included.  Please give me the price options

Thank you Ron

rondon
On 02/10/2019 at 03:31, Ready said:

Close to transport is prime requirement and large bed!  Are sheets and pillow=casess and towels included.  Please give me the price options

Thank you Ron

Sheets towels and pillow cases included prices starting from 9,000 per month is you let me know your budget can send a selection to suit your criteria

Ready

Let's see what I can have for Bht 10,000 as close to Soi Bukao as you can offer.

regards,

David

Baddave
1 hour ago, Ready said:

Let's see what I can have for Bht 10,000 as close to Soi Bukao as you can offer.

regards,

David

I'd be looking for something similar. 

rob63

I am looking for 10,000 or under, including electricity, sheets & cleaning. Must be near Soi Bukow, Tuk com, Soi 7 or Walking Street. 1 month rental.

talung66

To op i like to see what you have for 14k X 5 month  term with oven as topic says soi 15 will be great cant see one in you photo and never see a condo with one for that price range.i am right for now but next time round interested if you have one.

Think central area soi buakow readers should get a reality check for asking price  of 1 month at 9k.

The 10k askers you   should get the avenue long term these days with the grand avenue now open.

On 08/10/2019 at 12:30, Ready said:

regards,

David

when and how long you be lucky to get a condo for that on soi buakow in high season for 1 month   but no issue for a hotel or guest house in low season.

On 08/10/2019 at 14:22, rob63 said:

I am looking for 10,000 or under, including electricity, sheets & cleaning. Must be near Soi Bukow, Tuk com, Soi 7 or Walking Street. 1 month rental.

under 10 k no issue including clean and sheets include for 1 month no chance having electric included and not a condo in those areas.

striderman
On 08/10/2019 at 14:22, rob63 said:

keep looking for that

ocka
On 08/10/2019 at 17:52, rob63 said:

56 minutes ago, striderman said:

keep looking for that

Nirun is only 1km from Soi Buakhao.  That might count as close for some people.  It's a 10 minute walk for a reasonably fit person.