Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whats hot for 2009?

mitsy

I’m going in March/April for my 4th trip in the last year and a half. I’m trying to wear myself of Pattaya (no success so far) so I can live a normal life at home. But until then…..

What are the top hot bars and go gos in the last 3 months? Also, Can anyone tell me of any interesting hotels to stay in? I’ve stayed at the Windy Inn (cheap), Siam Bayshore (family oriented), and Secrets (lots of flavor) so far. I liked Secrets atmosphere, service and attached bar. However, I found the rooms a little Spartan. I’ll probably end up back there, but I’m looking for suggestions for some place good for around 1k Baht per night.

Thanks guys, and this forum has been my one and only guide for Thailand!

My suggestions.

Gogo's - Babydolls, NLD1, Happy

Beer Bars - Pattaya Beer Garden, Simon Centre Bars

ST - Hell Club or Soi 6

Discos - Candyshop, Lucifer, Insomnia, Walking St Bar

hotels - Pasadena Lodge, LK Renaissance, Pattaya Bay Resort

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.