IGNORED

Chaiyapoon Inn

Welshpat

Currently staying at the Chaiyapoon Inn my second stay here the place is fantastic as is the owner. But things have changed since my last stay in May. Ever day I come in there is one girl chasing me to pay mu bar bill from the previous day so as not to cause too my embarrassment iI will not post he full name but it begins with G, ot has become a bit of a game for me I just try to avoid her as as long as possible lol  but seriously not what I would expect from a good hotel.

The other problem is that the lady that serves behind the bar/reception has left and been replace by a girl called K, she is constantly hustling for beers and short time but then does not want to deliver the goods'

Pity really as I still like the place but be warned if you stay here of these two.

Regards

Welshy

1 hour ago, Welshpat said:

Currently staying at the Chaiyapoon Inn my second stay here the place is fantastic as is the owner. But things have changed since my last stay in May. Ever day I come in there is one girl chasing me to pay mu bar bill from the previous day so as not to cause too my embarrassment iI will not post he full name but it begins with G, ot has become a bit of a game for me I just try to avoid her as as long as possible lol  but seriously not what I would expect from a good hotel.

The other problem is that the lady that serves behind the bar/reception has left and been replace by a girl called K, she is constantly hustling for beers and short time but then does not want to deliver the goods'

Pity really as I still like the place but be warned if you stay here of these two.

Regards

Welshy

I only stayed at the C inn once about 9 years ago never again.

Came  back one night to the room turned the light on and must have been at least 20 cockroaches in the room 5 on the bed which scuttled away when I turned the light on

No point complaining reception was shut ,had a very uncomfortable nights sleep dreaming about silence of the lambs type shite.

Told reception in the morning who thought it was very funny.

The laughing soon stopped when I told them I was checking out and this  was in the depth of low season and I was paying night by night.

Edited by Pheat
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

I've stayed at the Chaiyapoon Inn back in Aug 2019. Booked the Suite Room which was like a apartment equipped with a full kitchen "stove, microwave and kettle" etc. The bed mattress was hard as a rock. Staff where very friendly to me. The place is reasonably priced locations ok but  walking up and down the soi can be pain constant potholes and ladyboys harassing you for a "massage can do everything" haha.