Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rugby World Cup 2019

Billyboy294

Does anyone know what stations are showing some games of the World Cup.

Some of the games including Ireland v Scotland are on ITV and while I have an Android Box and Swift Streamz, when i try to open ITV  i get message "cannot play this video."

Some of the games are on NBC,, N (an American station??) but no sound in Live net TV.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Probably not much help for you in Thailand, but in the UK most matches are on ITV while the other 10 matches are on ITV4.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

According to this link below beIN sport is showing the Rugby World Cup in Thailand

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/broadcasters

Also I have just checked Phil Ross Facebook page and he is advertising tomorrows games in his pub (LePub).  

I have Express VPN watch todays game (on laptop) on Channel 10 (Australia) from here in Pattaya selecting server in Oz.  Last night connected server to UK and subscribed to ITV Hub and started watching live shows on the ITV stations.   Might be worth while using a decent vpn service for the next  2 months then once your 2nd month of subscription starts then cancel the service - i know you can do that with Express VPN cost you about $US25 for 2 months

On 20/09/2019 at 19:46, Billyboy294 said:

Does anyone know what stations are showing some games of the World Cup.

Some of the games including Ireland v Scotland are on ITV and while I have an android box and Swift Streamz, when i try to open ITV  i get message "cannot play this video."

Some of the games are on NBC,, N (an American station??) but no sound in Live net TV.

The games are showing on ITV via Swift Streamz yesterday and just now just starting Ireland v Scotland.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived