Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Restaurants in the heart of the action? Eating with a view?

Rainville

Hi all!

Wondering if you could recommend me some place to eat (dinner) situated right in the heart of the action? I don't mind eating alone, but it's more fun if I can do it while watching the girls/bars around.

Area of interest would be LK Metro/Soi Diana/Soi Bukhao/WS 

Are there even beer bars that offer decent food?

Thanks!

For a constant show during dinner, Kilkenny Bar and Guesthouse has decent food and countertops with stools directly across from Bilabong Bar on LK Metro. You can do scouting while dining.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I believe they have food in certain gentleman's clubs. You can eat while watching a bj. But be careful. A lot of Pattaya guys are into rimming. So if you see the customer raising his legs, look away, as it could ruin your meal.

1 hour ago, FREDDYs said:

I remember eating one time at a golf bar next to devils den on LK Metro which was a great location .  

The Golf Club

Choose a restaurant for the food not the view.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

20 minutes ago, davidge said:

Why not both?

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

23 minutes ago, davidge said:

Ha.. I'm not really in Pattaya for the food scene. Last trip I went to eat twice at the Hilton rooftop, food was good but I got bored. Same goes for the beergarden(?) at the beginning of WS. As long as it's decent, i'd much prefer being already in a party environment etc. 

I'll get my fix of good food in Bangkok a few days later.

;)

Most of the beer bars have food carts out front. Sometimes I'll get some or I'll send a girl out to get me some food. The bars don't care if you eat there.

I sometimes eat at the New York diner attached to i bar....the food is ok, and reasonably priced with a prime view of the comings and goings on the WS side or a sea view if you’ve already got your company for the night.

Archived