Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Handsum is NOT Beneficial

Anyone here, is or has been handsum and know the discrimination we are victims because most of girls don't want handsum guys because handsum guy is ### BUTTERFLY ### PLAYBOY ### NOT GOOD MAN.

???? 7dcd5363f248f811bdc744abcf027b65.jpg

Markado, please share some of your dope with me, it must be really good.  Man, don't you hear the screaming they do when I a handsome young man, especially Korean/Japanese, walks through the curtain?  or down Soi6???

What are you talking about?

Besides, have you noticed how many girls have a butterfly tattoo on these days?  Ask them what that means.  They'd tell you with a smile: "oh, I like to have good time."

The same way we are not looking for loyal wives, they are not looking for loyal husbands either, at least not the pretty ones.

In Soi 6 and gogos we are ALL handsum till we pay the check bin and leave then we ALL turn ugly.
I talked about outside the Game, while the Game we are ALL handsum man aka handsum wallet till we have paid the bill. Of course.

Ah, sorry about the misunderstanding.  Yes, outside the p4p game, I have no idea what the Thai girls look for in a man.  I would guess that being able to trust the man and rely on him long-term as a provider would be very high on their priority list.

• 2 weeks later...

It definitely helps with the ones that are not p4p, I mean probably not even a young, 6tank guy, if you have good clothes and a clean look and don't have a belly you can't see your dick anymore you can probably hook some girls without paying it

So, a clean, well dressed, good smelling,  nice looking, fit guy is not going to, on average, get better service than someone who is 350 pounds, smelly, sloppy and gross?

Money is the ticket onto the ride, but the quality of the experience depends on many factors, including looks, age, personality, sense of human, sexual skills, cultural awareness, way with women, fitness, ect.

They are working girls, and fuck us for money, but how they fuck us is "up to them."

Maybe next time you can start a chat on the headaches people have when they win a big lottery and have to manage all that money . A pity party because you are too handsome :OMFG:

Edited by maxtroy

Its not all bad. Good looking guys with hair obtain better service than not so good looking guys without hair.

13 minutes ago, FarangKiNok said:

Its not all bad. Good looking guys with hair obtain better service than not so good looking guys without hair.

So how do the not so good looking, overweight, poorly dressed, hair growing out of their ears and nose make out?  Even with hair on their head.

You seem to be the authority on the subject.

3 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

So how do the not so good looking, overweight, poorly dressed, hair growing out of their ears and nose make out?  Even with hair on their head.

You seem to be the authority on the subject.

They do very well! 

• 8 months later...

Handsome is not good as long as they are keeneaow (they dont want to pay for pussy). Otherwise, if they are handsome and they also pay, then money is more important.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, plapla said:

Handsome is not good as long as they are keeneaow (they dont want to pay for pussy). Otherwise, if they are handsome and they also pay, then money is more important.

Handsome is still good to most girls. But not as much as 10 years ago. The handsome men have an easier time with the ladies as long as the guy is also spending money or the girl is well sponsored and does not need his money.  If handsome men are not willing to spend money they will have a hard time today. I've pulled more than few girls in IBar/Insomnia after they rejected a younger handsome farang who was being very cheap with them. Usually after 3am.

with the world turning plastic and shallow (kardishianism), the hotter thai girls I know like to show off their young boyfriends/bar fines to their friends in the clubs. Typical competition of face value for who has the young sexy man, and for each of them they also have the old fatter and hidden support guy paying the sponsored bills. You won’t see those guys at ibar, they will be taken to dinner or some low key bar where they won’t run into their friends.

I’m no expert and maybe I’m wrong, but this is just what I’ve seen from the girls I know.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 months later...
On 07/09/2019 at 12:12, markado said:

Anyone here, is or has been handsum and know the discrimination we are victims because most of girls don't want handsum guys because handsum guy is ### BUTTERFLY ### PLAYBOY ### NOT GOOD MAN.

Oh yeah. My heart bleeds for the beautiful people of this world. Winning the genetic lottery must be an absolutely unbearable burden for them. I have nothing but admiration for the way they have to fight to overcome such hardships in their lives.

Keep the chin up dude. You will get through this. I am pulling for you. 

Edit: Just noticed the OP's status. As if rampant discrimination from thai girls was not bad enough, it appears being handsum also gets you banned from mongering fora. Is there no end to this poor guys suffering?!

Edited by roibeard31