IGNORED

Unknown Foreign Man falls to his death

thailandkid

Unknown Foreign Man falls to his death from Condominium in Jomtien.

Just before 9am on Tuesday, Police Captain Patipat from Pattaya Police Station was called to an area of wasteland next to a Condominium in Jomtien to investigate reports of a suspected suicide involving a foreigner. At the scene, Police and a Forensic Doctor inspected the body of a foreign man thought to be aged between 45 and 50. He was fully clothed and trauma on the body indicated that he had fallen from a high floor. He had also suffered major trauma to his stomach which was thought to be caused by a barbed-wire fence which he is thought to have clipped before he hit the ground. Nothing is known about the foreign man at this time as he was carrying no forms of identification and no one from the Condominium recognized him. For now Police are even unsure if this was indeed a suicide or if a third party was involved in his death. Police are investigating further at this time.

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

Dont care much for the topic but I love your avatar !!

Unknown Foreign Man falls to his death from Condominium in Jomtien.

Just before 9am on Tuesday, Police Captain Patipat from Pattaya Police Station was called to an area of wasteland next to a Condominium in Jomtien to investigate reports of a suspected suicide involving a foreigner. At the scene, Police and a Forensic Doctor inspected the body of a foreign man thought to be aged between 45 and 50. He was fully clothed and trauma on the body indicated that he had fallen from a high floor. He had also suffered major trauma to his stomach which was thought to be caused by a barbed-wire fence which he is thought to have clipped before he hit the ground. Nothing is known about the foreign man at this time as he was carrying no forms of identification and no one from the Condominium recognized him. For now Police are even unsure if this was indeed a suicide or if a third party was involved in his death. Police are investigating further at this time.

This happens every week you see it on the news. The police say they are investigating the death but you never hear of a result. I have only heard of one jumper in the last 2 years that had an explanation...that was a korean guy that had cancer and left a note to his family.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

I tend to think this happens much too much to be suicide. That is not my choice of an exit. How many had ladies in the room?

If I was going that route, I would do it without another in the room.