IGNORED

April Suites High Season Pricing

Withnail

Just done an Agoda search for April Suites in December and it is coming in at about £1290 for 30 days. 

Even taking into account the exchange rate demise this is a large jump compared to previous years. It's sister hotels are even more expensive.

Any ideas. Selling rooms at a lower rate to Chinese booking agents and then moving the excess at highly inflated prices?

Anyone else finding hotel prices jumping. Compounds the problem of most of us even on a reasonable budget.

Give them a try direct I remember they have a website might be worth a try 

The best rate I could find was £ 830, 1-27 December

The rates double between 27-30 December but all in I get this for under £1100 for 30 nights....

PS - this wasn't on Agoda and yes it does include all taxes, the rate is non refundable.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

• 4 weeks later...

Archived