IGNORED

New online application UK...A quick question.

Call me Alfie

Iv'e always done a postal application for a single entry tourist visa here in the UK, but now it's changed and have to do it online...which Iv'e never done. I will plan to be in south east Asia for 5 months, first 3 months in Thailand, land the 60 days start, then extend for 30 days at immigration, after those 90 days are up I will fly to Cambodia and spend a month there (get visa at airport), then fly back to Thailand at get 30 days on arrival...5 months. Had a quick look at the new requirements and It says I have to have a flight out of Thailand...no problem, I have a return flight booked with British Airways and it's payed for. The thing I am worried about is when I apply it says duration of stay, I have to say 60 days for the single entry tourist visa, basically can they red flag my return flight being beyond the 60 days?...flight is London to Bangkok both ways. 

58 minutes ago, Call me Alfie said:

Iv'e always done a postal application for a single entry tourist visa here in the UK, but now it's changed and have to do it online...which Iv'e never done. I will plan to be in south east Asia for 5 months, first 3 months in Thailand, land the 60 days start, then extend for 30 days at immigration, after those 90 days are up I will fly to Cambodia and spend a month there (get visa at airport), then fly back to Thailand at get 30 days on arrival...5 months. Had a quick look at the new requirements and It says I have to have a flight out of Thailand...no problem, I have a return flight booked with British Airways and it's payed for. The thing I am worried about is when I apply it says duration of stay, I have to say 60 days for the single entry tourist visa, basically can they red flag my return flight being beyond the 60 days?...flight is London to Bangkok both ways. 

Do you also need to have a flight to Thailand before they issue a visa or just a flight out of Thailand ? I would like to get a visa first, and then book a flight 

15 minutes ago, gtf said:

Do you also need to have a flight to Thailand before they issue a visa or just a flight out of Thailand ? I would like to get a visa first, and then book a flight 

It says "Evidence of travel from Thailand - (Air ticket payed in full)". 

You need to buy a cheap ticket out of Thailand to prove that you a leaving Thailand within the 60 days.

Last time time I bought a online ticket to Laos (AirAisia 799 bht).

Archived