Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What about Philippine immigration, when taking a girl to Thailand for over 6 months?

real tintin

My gf and I have traveled a lot.  Now it always has been on visa, or extension, mostly to Thailand. I have a multiple visa entry, she cannot get that.

Now I know a lot about the matter, but not if she would stay away a long time out of the Philippines. On itself, the way is getting out of Thailand, get 2 months visas for her, so for Thai immigration, I will be able to handle.

BUT, what about Philippine immigration and flight carrier?  So she gets the usual papers, Affidavit, letter of invitation, proof she is my girl-friend and stamps of previous trips in her passport.  But she will  not get a visa,  or one that would only be for two months. Meaning he return ticket to Philippines, or that even could be not from Bangkok, or another place we would visit is 6 or 7 months later. I can provide a ticket out of Thailand in time, but not one back to the Philippines. What would they do in that case. For the flight carrier; I think no problem, as she leaves Thailand after the time granted, but will Phil immigration accept, she only comes back after more then 6 months....

For Thai authorities, I just need a plane ticket out of the country before the end of her visa. 

• 2 weeks later...

You are pretty stuck with leaving the country, wait a month and then get another 2 month visa with extension of a month. did this many times with my filipina.  After we married I did a retirement visa and had her attached to that visa as a rider.  

On 06/09/2019 at 01:48, lolokalbo said:

You are pretty stuck with leaving the country, wait a month and then get another 2 month visa with extension of a month. did this many times with my filipina.  After we married I did a retirement visa and had her attached to that visa as a rider.  

Yes, but leaving the Philippines. I got her out 14 times but return was almost always not more then 2 months in a row. Now she returns to the Philippines 7 months later, as we plan to go to japan after Thailand. Maybe better a rent a ticket when passing  Phil immigration, as they could think she would work illegal, even with my supporting papers...

On 07/09/2019 at 11:19, real tintin said:

Yes, but leaving the Philippines. I got her out 14 times but return was almost always not more then 2 months in a row. Now she returns to the Philippines 7 months later, as we plan to go to japan after Thailand. Maybe better a rent a ticket when passing  Phil immigration, as they could think she would work illegal, even with my supporting papers...

You better check but you may need a visa her her to enter Japan?

Do the Philippines immigration have the authority to prevent their citizen from leaving the country, even if they have valid travel documents? Sounds like a communist state! In Soviet Russia people had to obtain an exit visa, which was nearly impossible anyway.

"Each to their own"
(I know this is a misquote but I like it)

1 hour ago, JoseThailand said:

Do the Philippines immigration have the authority to prevent their citizen from leaving the country, even if they have valid travel documents? Sounds like a communist state! In Soviet Russia people had to obtain an exit visa, which was nearly impossible anyway.

Yes, and they do it a lot. Young girls going to HK or Singapore for sex work get stopped and refused exit all the time there. 

On 10/09/2019 at 22:04, lolokalbo said:

You better check but you may need a visa her her to enter Japan?

Yes she need that too, but should be possible if going to Japanese Embassy.

Archived